How is Dr. Batra's for acne?

guys a good cream to remove acne scars ? have improved my acne quite a lot but have a few old scars duee to acne that i want to remove.

swatkats recommended me microdermabrasion. Or you could use Mederma. Or CO2 laser surgery(costly but effective for scars)
First consult some doctor about it.
I will be visiting my dermatologist tomorrow. I will ask her for scars. :)

swatkats recommended me microdermabrasion. Or you could use Mederma. Or CO2 laser surgery(costly but effective for scars)
First consult some doctor about it.
I will be visiting my dermatologist tomorrow. I will ask her for scars. :)
yeah im buying mederma soon. did u ask ur dermatologist about scars ?

yeah im buying mederma soon. did u ask ur dermatologist about scars ?

Yeah I did but she said that I have to take those meds for 2 weeks more and only after that I can think about removing scars. I asked her again and she just said "Wait for 2 weeks more and only after that I can tell you" :-(

Update @scott1391990 ?
------------------------
Meanwhile Proactive doesn't seem to work as promoted by Bieber.
XxF9HbY.png

justin-bieber-proactive1-e1323743413468.jpg

Liar!

swatkats : lol. I thought about it some months ago but postponed it. Thanks for pointing out

Mr India: Sorry man. Wasn't able to help you. Have stopped going to Doctor and not planning to go there ever. Don't think any med is gonna get rid of it entirely but it's in control now.

Bumping this up as I'm planning to go for TCA Peel as advised by @manucitc , you can use Retin-A very effective but you need to be exposed to sunlight at any cost else it cause greater damage.

I am currently using. Johnson's Head to toe baby wash as facewash in day and night. Then Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% and a Neutrogena moisturiser in the day but not in night.
It has helped in getting rid of breakouts. It's really rare now. Some scars have also become less visible on the forehead. Really helpful if some of you wanna try this.
BTW, I got this from Acne.org some months back and thought of trying it out. And using it from approx 2 months. Had only 1 or 2 pimples during this time.
May try Bio-Oil after my 2nd tube of Benzoyl Peroxide is finished as have heard good reviews about it but wanna make my friend try it first to see the results as most of the time I am the one who tries something and tells them. Now I am gonna need his help to test it.:D

Batra's treatments seem really fake. I've also heard about their services from my relatives. You can hardly see someone who is happy with their treatment.

So I went there last month on 13th to inquire about my acne. And the doctor there said about some Dusshera discount. As it was only for one day, I registered for the treatment the very same day and paid 2500. After that I haven't seen any positive changes but my acne has increased though. A doctor their said that it might take about 2-3 months for medication to take effect. So I tried for some reviews and testimonials and found out that most of the times it is not recommended by previous patients.
I have only paid 2500 till now and two cheques of 3375 each are with them post dated for 13 November and 13 December.
If anybody of you has experience with them, please share here as I would get the cheques canceled by that time.

Please KILL milk / cheese from your diet if you are taking them. I noticed a difference within a week of stopping all dairy products.

Please KILL milk / cheese from your diet if you are taking them. I noticed a difference within a week of stopping all dairy products.

Have done it. Tried to go vegan but not possible as 8 out of 10 things my mom cooks has some kind of dairy product. But still, it's less and acne is in control due to Benzoyl Peroxide usage.

Have done it. Tried to go vegan but not possible as 8 out of 10 things my mom cooks has some kind of dairy product. But still, it's less and acne is in control due to Benzoyl Peroxide usage.

Ok few things that helped me clear up my skin.

1. Getting rid of MILK / CHEESE at all cost.
2. Washing face only 1 or 2 times a day. No more. Too much dries out skin and causes more sebum to be produced.
3. Avoid touching any part of your face during the day or lips with your hands. If you have an itch , use a wet handkerchief and rub the itchy area. If there was any acne breakout , make sure that doesnt get on other parts of the face.
4. Wear Handkerchief over face and over that wear helmet while driving in Bike.
5. When ever you feel your face to be too oily during the day , rub it off with a wet handkerchief.
6. Try doxycycline for killing any bacterial infections.
7. Use acne cleanser everyday and an exfoliating lotion(2 times a week)
8. Make sure your hair is free from dandruff . Put a cloth over the area of the bed where you lie your head sleep. (beds usually have dust , mites , dandruff from hair)

All this should help you reduce acne over a few weeks. But be reminded if your acne is causes by hormonal problems , these will help but not as much as you thought.

A related updated on Acne, Try SAFI blood purifier (It helps you clear skin internally) for nearly a month with External topical creams like benzoyl peroxide + Tretinoin and notice the difference.

You will notice excellent results in 4-5 weeks.

A related updated on Acne, Try SAFI blood purifier (It helps you clear skin internally) for nearly a month with External topical creams like benzoyl peroxide + Tretinoin and notice the difference.

You will notice excellent results in 4-5 weeks.

Thanks
I am using Amla Juice and benzoyl peroxide daily and pimples have stopped for good although I do get some if I go out in dirt and sun and then don't wash my face in the night.
Anyways, it is under control. Have used so many things and it is fine for now. Although I do have hyper pigmentation

Back