Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

Oye thaand rakh! Either by this year end or next years quarters maximum requests might get fulfilled!
If only people are really willing to share the invites we might be lucky as well as thankful!
Haha I am chill, was just curious. Not expecting anyone to share an invite when they can easily flip any card for at least 2x the value they purchase, but yea I will consider myself extremely lucky and will be truly grateful.

Haha I am chill, was just curious. Not expecting anyone to share an invite when they can easily flip any card for at least 2x the value they purchase, but yea I will consider myself extremely lucky and will be truly grateful.
Exactly! If someone shares me an invite then I wouldnt mind giving him a small commission.

WOn? Was there any giveaway contest?
Lol, no.
I can't find the link to the reddit post, but it was like this:
OP posted on IndianGaming "I have 3070 FE invite for giveaway, Post your specs and reason why you need the card, I'll choose one".

I posted specs of my potato PC of that time, there were many others too with high end specs. I wasn't excepting that I would get the invite.
Then got a PM from OP within an hour, he wrote something like "The invite goes to you fellow AOE fan".
Apparently I was active in AOE subs, and looks like he choose me because of my posts and comments in those subs. And of course he is also an AOE player.
Great guy though, I still chat with him now and then.

Props to those who do giveaways. I won a deskmat not too long ago in a giveaway. But there was an unofficial condition to not resell it [emoji14] Of course I won't but I may end up having multiple deskmats in the future.

Bro FE cards are good i have 3070fe its peak temp was 78°c which is acceptable as i have nzxt case. The temp while playing godfall on ultra settings

Back