Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

Hopefully you get the GPU you want at a reasonable price sooner than later man. Trust me, you don't want to be doing deep learning on an AMD GPU with software stacks built basically for Nvidia only.
haha,i felt that i had a rx 470 building models sucked on it. anyways you too bro all the best in your gpu search.

haha,i felt that i had a rx 470 building models sucked on it. anyways you too bro all the best in your gpu search.
Man, I commend you for your bravery, and on your patience more than that! I admit that things have gotten a lot easier in recent months (although nowhere near as seamless as using nvidai hardware ofc) since PyTorch now officially supports ROCm (not 100% yet, but still a start). Good luck to you on your GPU hunt, hope you get one asap at a fair price!
I registered for 3070ti in June and I'm still waiting. I mailed them and had some arguments over mail few weeks back and finally they said I may be considered for next time the stock comes and when the stocks came last week I got nothing and when asked again I got the same reply that I'll be considered for next stock which may be around 1-2 months as they're not sure.
And I registered for the 3070/3060ti/3080 in Feb, meanwhile people registered in March are getting it.
This is getting old. I have no hope anymore, might as well have more chances winning a lottery.
:/
Not exactly a silver lining or a bright side, but your emails have gotten replies. On the other hand, I have sent them emails at least 3 or 4 times since August, and have never gotten a reply. Hope you get your GPU in the next drop. godspeed

RPTech is doing some BS as they have no obligation to be transparent neither there's some international NVIDIA rep to cross verify or monitor sales. A local guy I know within the span of 1 week has been found selling four FE cards which is simply not possible since I know a lot of gamers who have been waiting to buy FE cards since December, 2020.

RPTech is doing some BS as they have no obligation to be transparent neither there's some international NVIDIA rep to cross verify or monitor sales. A local guy I know within the span of 1 week has been found selling four FE cards which is simply not possible since I know a lot of gamers who have been waiting to buy FE cards since December, 2020.
Bro goto olx or fb marketplace and see the flood of FE models. They are everywhere but it seems to be due to end users who got email trying to make quick 100% profit lol.

@nishthecooldude
I'm out of words.

b3b.gif

I've spoken to individuals with a direct plug in RPTech. RPTech's corruption and incompetence is barely disguised, but there's no one to hold them to account. They claim there's a FIFO system with respect to allocation, but it's more like a lottery. What do you expect from a retailer who showed error logs to customers trying to make a purchase when they still held their online sales. There's simply too much easy money to be made right now, and that sends the moral compass of most people into a dizzy.

Bro goto olx or fb marketplace and see the flood of FE models. They are everywhere but it seems to be due to end users who got email trying to make quick 100% profit lol.
This is the one of the many reasons why I DO NOT want to pay scalpers even a penny.
I can understand if someone tries to make 10-15% or even 25% profit. But trying to make 100% profit is absolutely ridiculous. But worst part is that Miners are happy to lap up those cards even at that absurd prices.
Cryptocurrency in its true essence is not bad , but these unscrupulous people are making it real shady. For eg. torrents as a concept is pretty good. But what does it provide in real life? Well nothing apart from few legitimate LINUX ISO files. Rest torrents is infamous for pirated stuffs.

Guys, just got the form and ordered 3060 Ti. According to RPtech, they are on February 1 queue. I had actually emailed them in November 2020 numerous times when these GPUs were launching. I didn't get any form till now. I've been arguing with them for a week that people from January-Feb waiting list are getting GPUs and I haven't got it. Finally, after about 20-25 emails, I've managed to secure one for myself. I've spent most of my savings on phone and laptop. Now, I'll have to sell off some stuff for this build. Still happy...

Guys, just got the form and ordered 3060 Ti.
Congrats buddy! Just got myself 3060 Ti too. 3rd RP Tech form I feel lucky af.

Edit - I'm not scalping. The first 3070 form I gaveaway to a random redditor because I already got 2070. The second 3070 I got from another random redditor few months ago which I sold due to financial reasons and also 7700 bottlenecking it.
The 3rd and the last one I got from my gf who send enquiry in feb and got the card delivered today, and I got an early bday gift 6 months before XD

Congrats buddy! Just got myself 3060 Ti too. 3rd RP Tech form I feel lucky af.

Edit - I'm not scalping. The first 3070 form I gaveaway to a random redditor because I already got 2070. The second 3070 I got from another random redditor few months ago which I sold due to financial reasons and also 7700 bottlenecking it.
The 3rd and the last one I got from my gf who send enquiry in feb and got the card delivered today, and I got an early bday gift 6 months before XD
Would anyone be kind enough to giveaway a order form for me too ? :angelic:

Need a decent GPU [3060ti / 3070]. But don't want to pay an arm or leg for it.

Back