How to have/assign different IP for different browser instance or software itself

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I want to have access to a site from same pc but not from same ip address at once. what are my options? will vpn do the trick? or I will have to do something else.

also WHICH are the BEST VPN service in India to be used.

Last edited:
VPN yes, but from inside a virtual machine. This way, you can use the original host operating system to access the internet using the original IP address, and simultaneously use the VM to access that site(and any other) with the VPN IP address.

From "at once" that you mention, I deduce you need simultaneous or at least interleaved access from both IP addresses. Is that correct?

Some VPN can operate at browser level with the help of browser extensions. You can use them.
Please share the information on the same :)
VPN yes, but from inside a virtual machine. This way, you can use the original host operating system to access the internet using the original IP address, and simultaneously use the VM to access that site(and any other) with the VPN IP address.

From "at once" that you mention, I deduce you need simultaneous or at least interleaved access from both IP addresses. Is that correct?
yes. but vm will be heavly on the system. I would have to run linux and all for smaller os. that's and issue for me.

Yeah... Browser VPN is the best choice for such a scenario. For Chrome.. Just visit the Chrome Store and download any VPN extension such as Touch VPN or Hola.
If you use Brave... Don't use VPN if you have turned BRAVE Rewards On.

Talking about the Best VPN in India.... As you may already know... Indian Government has made it mandatory all the Indian Based VPN's to store data logs for particular accounts.
So.. Earlier.. Speedify the best choice in India. But now.. maybe use Windscribe or ProtonVPN.

Please share the information on the same :)
As suggested, visit chrome store and install a VPN inside your chrome. With chrome, you can create multiple user profiles. You can use different VPN in every profile. You may one chrome profile without any VPN and that would visit your website with your real IP address.

also WHICH are the BEST VPN service in India to be used.
It's been asked on this forum many times. You can check those threads.

As suggested, visit chrome store and install a VPN inside your chrome. With chrome, you can create multiple user profiles. You can use different VPN in every profile. You may one chrome profile without any VPN and that would visit your website with your real IP address.

It's been asked on this forum many times. You can check those threads.
I was searching vpn and it showed me 0 results at that time so asked
5081ADBF-1531-4334-A203-C34A30ECCA92.png

I was searching vpn and it showed me 0 results at that time so asked
3 or less character searches don't work or banned on TE. Forget VPN, it won't show you anything for CPU, RAM, GPU, PSU.

You should rather use the google to search on TE > https://www.google.com/search?q=site:techenclave.com+vpn
Google is so good that you will even find my own old post complaining that search for VPN returns nothing on TE.

Back