HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

My amazon order back ordered

The 32 GB which amazon sold yesterday are back ordered

when is my order shipping of touchpad

Kiran:I see that this item isn't available with us, we'll ship it whenever we get more for you.

Me:What do you mean I have ordered it and was available when ordered

its not backordered and sold by amazon

Kiran ur supply of some items is limited, and these products sell out quickly.

I realize this is disappointing news.

I'm sorry for this.

Me:Is my touchpad back ordered ?

Kiran:We never expect this to be happened.

Me:Is my touchpad back ordered ?

Kiran:Yes

Me:thank you

Amazon ke second round ke liye kamar kas ke taiyyar ho jao, aur koi vikalp nahi hai, sab order cancel ho rahe hain, and no more bestbuy also :(

Seems that kuduku is again unlucky... Backordered from amazon, I don't know how much are your chances.. so your only hope is now through asktp..

Those who managed from BB are the luckiest so far....

I'm still waiting for the status of my order placed on amazon onSale, placed by a friend in US shipped to sNS address.

bigbyte said:
Seems that kuduku is again unlucky... Backordered from amazon, I don't know how much are your chances.. so your only hope is now through asktp..
Those who managed from BB are the luckiest so far....
I'm still waiting for the status of my order placed on amazon onSale, placed by a friend in US shipped to sNS address.
No I am sure that I will get it this time
Amazon will first clear back order if ever they come back on Amazon
So i am quite sure of one touchpad from amazon
Amazon is known due to its customer service
I will tell you a live example
500 GB laptop HDD was incorrectly priced to 40 when market rates were 80
and one customer called Amazon and told about the mistake
only 4/5 orders were placed and people said they cant do this to Amazon
thats the repo they have in US
I am sure i will get my Touchpad

My friend who had ordered for me, just got this few minutes back:(
"Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Your credit card was not charged for this order. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order, please contact onSale."

I really hope that you get your TP kuduku, but looking at the frenzy it is highly unlikely that any other store except hp themselves will get stocks for TP.

I sincerely wish that you should get at least one for all the efforts you take for yourself and for others also in this forums. Kudos to Kuduku.

Ok did anybody that ordered from Dynamism read the cancellation email?

Due to our uncertainty about the number of units we will receive, we must regretfully cancel your open order. As we are allocated units from our supplier, currently expected around 8/29 and again on 9/19, we will contact customers from our list of cancelled orders--in the sequence that orders were received--to see if people would like to re-order.

I still have hope because i ordered quickly at 12:41 today

Back