Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

Revolution said:
@dvdstoredelhi

Can u really test modem before dispatch ?

I know u really busy guy these days.

I'm really paranoid after seeing so many faulty UMG 1831 are found.....:(
Yes we would test modem before dispatch.

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

@dvdstore

Any timeline for shipping the 1831 ? When you planning to do that ?

It would be nice if i can receive it on/before this friday :)

PS: I know i sound impatient :p

Ordered an USB extention cable also and transfered money to your ICICI A/C.so you can ship that along with my replaced modem.sent my details to your mail .. please check it.

raksrules said:
@dvdstore

Any timeline for shipping the 1831 ? When you planning to do that ?

It would be nice if i can receive it on/before this friday :)

PS: I know i sound impatient :p
@raksrules > We shipped your Packet today but had to call same back as you requested same to be shipped to some other address via PM ! It would now be either shipped tomorrow or gone to the address that you registered via our website..

^ Ok sir that is fine. In case it is gone let it be, if it comes back, please ship to the address i sent You in PM...Thanks a lot

funkykid said:
Ordered an USB extention cable also and transfered money to your ICICI A/C.so you can ship that along with my replaced modem.sent my details to your mail .. please check it.
@funkykid

What is your Order Number ?

dvdstoredelhi said:
@funkykid

What is your Order Number ?
my order n.o is 523(usb cable) which i requested to ship along with my order n.o 489 umg 1831 sent for replacement. did you ship that ? mail me dtdc tracking details to vinay24k@gmail.com

EDIT : dealer just talked with me and told that my device is shipped today and its tested and tested found to be working fine. Soo CHEERS :p

Thanks to @Dvdstoredelhi for quick response.

Order placed for 2 UMG 1831 modems..Order No: 522.

Plse ship it to respective addresses as said in mail..

Cheers:)

@dvdstore

I am able not able to see tracking details of the Number you gave, so i am assuming you have successfully recalled my parcel. Now please ship it asap (preferably today) to my Pune address. Else it will be pushed till thursday as tomorrow is a holiday.

I'm interested in 1 pc. Shipping needs to be done to Vapi (Gujarat).
Need to know how many days before the product reaches my place?

@dvdstoredelhi could you please list the modem on ebay.....i wanted to buy using emi option .....you can add whatever ebay charges to you to the price.....please.. i want to buy immediately.....and i dont have access to neft and cheque will take a long time ...so ebay will be best for me.....please reply asap

payment made.... hope i get the new stock :)

raedthakur said:
payment made.... hope i get the new stock :)
Thanks for your purchase. Yes you would get one from New Stock and we shall test same before sending for an hour or so..

@dvdstore

Need to know if my modem has been shipped to Pune address ?

dvdstoredelhi said:
Thanks for your purchase. Yes you would get one from New Stock and we shall test same before sending for an hour or so..

okie.......

raksrules said:
@dvdstore

Need to know if my modem has been shipped to Pune address ?
Got the tracking number. Thanks. I hope it reaches me tomorrow. But chances of that are very slim :(

@dvdstoredelhi, Purchased one UMG 1831, on 8/1/11, invoice no 26586, after using for 15 to 30 mins it getting heated up and effecting my notebook, any thing can be done ? like firmware update ..................

gcbeldar said:
@dvdstoredelhi, Purchased one UMG 1831, on 8/1/11, invoice no 26586, after using for 15 to 30 mins it getting heated up and effecting my notebook, any thing can be done ? like firmware update ..................

even 1831 getting heated ? (like E122)/or he could have sent a used piece to you , no one believed me and they closed my threads without proper justification . Demand for a complete refund and buy somewhere else .

gcbeldar said:
It does get heats-up.. and it doesnt affect any way aFAIK. But what you mean by effecting notebook?

nfsnfs said:
even 1831 getting heated ? (like E122)/or he could have sent a used piece to you , no one believed me and they closed my threads without proper justification . Demand for a complete refund and buy somewhere else .
All the data cards tend to heat up and 1831 is not different from it... moreover if it not getting hot means, datacard is not working :p Read thread over IBF and here.. you will come to know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back