I haz HD phone

Superb choice; a friend has one and its ability to just play xvid/divx files without any conversion is simply amazing.

I recommend getting a Invisible Shield or Gadget Shieldz for this beauty though. The front is scratch resistant but the glossy back portion tends to develop tiny scratches.

IMHO... there is no point buying a phone like this (or an HTC device for that matter) and sticking to stock. It's like an i5 / i7 on stock. What's the point?

All the fun is in the flashing, hacking and modding. Don't worry about the warranty so much. If for some reason you brick the device, they'll just give you a replacement. I highly doubt Samsung would service these phones here. Even if they do, service center guys are dumb. Essentially, if you have a bill and genuine warranty, the higher your voice goes at the service center, the faster your service is and more to your liking.

Enjoy your device.

@satan Thanx man.....i knw widout hacking n flashing i'll not njoy phone fully bcz i did dat to my n73 nd then only i was able to install all apps n got high speed....i was worried abt warranty bt nt anymore....

@m0h1t Just one last question did you get any offer with phone or kinda gift smthng lyk that.....or lyk scratch n win or cashback scheme....bcz mobile store is giving 5 to 55% cashback on scrath basis but selling this phone on 28600....

Reactive said:
@m0h1t Just one last question did you get any offer with phone or kinda gift smthng lyk that.....or lyk scratch n win or cashback scheme....bcz mobile store is giving 5 to 55% cashback on scrath basis but selling this phone on 28600....
I didn't buy from a branded mobile store, I bought from a khokha in LN :p

hence no freebies

hey mohit. congrats for this beauty you own.

do tel me that how is the sound through loudpeakers?? it is loud enough to hear in a noisy environment?

i'll be buying this phone in the first week of november. have many things to clear before i buy this

getsetgo_008 said:

do tel me that how is the sound through loudpeakers?? it is loud enough to hear in a noisy environment?

i'll be buying this phone in the first week of november. have many things to clear before i buy this

sound thru the spkrs is loud.u can easily hear in a noisy environment.loudness is more or less like 5800.

getsetgo_008 said:
hellgate said:
sound thru the spkrs is loud.u can easily hear in a noisy environment.loudness is more or less like 5800.
Well, by default the loudspeakers isn't very load. But there is a hidden menu accessable by a code, wherein you can increase the output.

Volume via loudspeaker during a call is low though.

@mohit, i also got this on sunday frm the same place in 26.5k......
Its awesome man....the video playback is so ****ing great.....never imagined on phone.....
Actually can u guide me how did you flash your phone to italian firmware in detail.....i've already downloaded the firmware & 1.50 flashing tool....but don't wanna do any mistake as it can make it brick.....plzzz help me
thanks a lot

just got this phone yesterday for 27k chennai

but mine is a dark purple color! according to the box its "Blue Violet"

no results if i google for it!

anyone have any ideas?

b0840711024x768.jpg

touzeen said:
just got this phone yesterday for 27k chennai
but mine is a dark purple color! according to the box its "Blue Violet"
no results if i google for it!
anyone have any ideas?

b0840711024x768.jpg

mine is also blue violet.....infact i liked it....its really better than black....

Back