I Just Quit. Who else is qutting?

greenhorn said:
As per media reports, we have already been promoted & recieved hikes.

Who knew?:p

Yes there were people talking about promotions happening and all but that is all BS. Just for media sake. Reality is different and in stark contrast to what is projected in media. :-[

Had to come back to this thread after seeing "What happens in Vegas" , it was like sealing of my thoughts :D and i'm feeling great and happy! so hell yea, back to good old days and lots of upgraditis!!!

I'd rather do nothing and be happy than do something I know I don't love

i aint gonna do nothing :p but gonna do what i loved doing and not what i thought i would love doing!

naukri, timesjob, shine etc etc etc here i come :bleh:

Been there, done that.

Quit once, enjoyed the happiness and wonderful lightness of being.

Now if I quit, it'll be the last time am working for someone else.

@greenhorn: which B-school?

at work itself i'm getting so many such mails. those who are from 0utlflowsys already know all about it :p

Just wanted to know about the other folks.

Recession really appears to have moved on, & jobs really are back :D

@ DSLR jedi. I'm going to Jhabier :p

at work itself i'm getting so many such mails. those who are from 0utlflowsys already know all about it :p

greenhorn said:

Yeah...my mailbox is filled with last day mails :)
I think i need to create a separate rule for them now :)

& i thought you guys where talking about smoking.. My bad,, Just quit in Dec'09 took 15 days holiday and back to be donkey from Jan'10 mid.. Feels like I am more bonded laborer than a slavery guy. of course i am paid.

eBRo

Sorry for reviving up this thread. Necromancy is an art! :)
I knew Infy was doing everything possible to stop the attrition, but they just stepped up the ante now. All 05/06/07 batch people got their Visas initiated (for people who hadn't got them initiated yet - Either H1B/ European visas/ to wherever their respective clients were from).. Not only that, they'd also be getting a bonus of 8 shares.. E-sops! :jumpy: Heck, that's almost 20k!

Also, it seems, if an Infoscion refers an ex-Infoscion and if he joins in, he stands to gain around 50k! That too, just for the referral. Infy is sure playing their cards wisely!

visas have been initiated a lot of times. Its actually getting the visa which matters.Mine was invalidated internally the first two times. Has happened to a lot of others too. Unless you have your visa in hand, you dont have much reasons to celebrate.

As for the Esops, No one has gotten them yet. given the fact that our press releases and communications seem to live in the distant future ( remember the news article a few months ago about hikes and promotions ( which curiously included the refitments :p) - no one has still gotten the hikes yet, right ?

I say GIVE me the money! ( not show :p)

Back