i... wait for it..... Pad!!! :)

iGo said:
@Sarang: If you've listened to iPod/iPhone before then the SQ is almost the same. At least I didn't find much difference from my iPod and iPhone. Considering the great battery life this thing gives, it's a great traveling companion. I read couple of chapters of book and I didn't find the backlit screen putting any strains on my eyes. That is, of-course considering the fact that I'm used to reading full books on my LCD.

@salluks: Ummm... okay... I'll take that as a compliment. :p

Hey thanks for the PM. I already have an iPod (Touch 16GB). And i am comfortable with whatever SQ that has to offer. Looks like an interesting option for sure.

Bah I thought I'll be the first one in TE to get it, but mine has not even shipped as yet, seems like they would do by tomrrow or so..

Lovely pics and congo for the purchase mate !

Please provide me details of the case as I might be interested in purchasing it too..

Latest info is that jailbreak would be released only after 3G gets released.

Cheers

Mostly impressed by your presentation than the actual pad :p! Congrats on both the purchase and one of the better (best?) show-offs on TE!

To all asking about damages... updated first post with numbers. :)

@Coolraghav: congrats on your iPad too... hope you get it soon. I had someone coming down from US, so asked him to get it for me. :)

@Spacescreamer: thanks mate... I seriously need to work on some nice watermark logo. :)

@Naga, LN and Rahul and everyone else: Thanks a lot to all who liked the snaps. appreciate it. :D

@Gagan: Mostly as book/comic reader and streaming movies while lazing around. :p As for productivity... thinking of buying iWork apps for some quick document editing, and also using this as presentation device (photos, websites etc). :)

Back