i... wait for it..... Pad!!! :)

stalker said:
afaik some chap had already gotten the 32GB version and had even put it up for sale in the market as he was getting the 64GB version :p

16GB one for 33K iirc.

I hope the reasons given by that person were true- we do know that reasons provided aren't true always. :p

Those who buy to sell (esp for profit) and not for personal use are not worthy enough to show-off imho. :cool2:

iGo said:
As for the meet, you know I'm always ready... almost always. Let's get that Jugheads meet rolling soon. :D

Yes yes yes!! Jugheads meet is what we need! :D :p

My body is so starved from certain liquids, I've installed an app called Xpressbeer on my phone. Unfortunately it doesn't work the way it's supposed to. :p :lol:

WoooW dude, Congrats!

Of course 32k is a little too pricey, But at least its something unique and worth showing off. Not many people have it yet, So I am sure you must be smelling some envy stink around :bleh:

I soo want this 1 for myself, But guess I will wait till prices drop a bit :p

Where did you source it from? (I didn't read the entire thread, So apologies if its already answered)

iGo, did you get any scratch guard ? I'm looking for one.. or my family gonna ruin it with their chai-biscuit and then oily hands etc :S

and where to find a case for it in India man.. :S

@coolraghav: Sorry for the late reply man, didn't check the thread in a while. Anyway, I didn't get any scratch guard. The screen is easy to wipe and doesn't get scratched, although save from dropping as it's large and easy to crack from dropping.

As for the case, I guess for now you're out of luck finding it in India. I bought mine along with iPad from US.

Alright, I'm planning to purchase ZAGG shield order.. are you interested ?

it costs around $40 + some shipping - 20% discount ! directly delivered to our place.

Who others have iPad !

Back