IC-> GO: Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22 inch HD Flat Panel Widescreen LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pratik+ said:
spec mentions it is E-IPS panel. Is E-IPS better than S-IPS or both are same?

well i believe E stands for enhanced IPS .

@ROCKFELLA
well there is no such thing as superior,IPS is good in viewing angles,and arguably in colors but the contrast is no where as good as VA based panel .

PM Rockfella. Only he can answer this.

these are the quotes I got from a Dell rep

Dell 2208WFP 22 " UltraSharpTM Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 16,200/-

Dell S2209WFP 22 " UltraSharpTM Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 14500/-

Dell S2409WFP 24" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 18900/-

Dell 2408WFP 24" ultra sharp Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 42000/-

We do not have the 2209WA as of now.

You can figure out how skewed Dell's pricing in India is :(

For the time being, just assert if you are willing to go for the monitor for Rs. 19,990 including taxes and shipping :)

^ I spoke with a rep as well. They say they'll have the monitor in stock in the next 2-3 days. Will keep you guys updated.

In the meanwhile, I'm confirmed for one for sure, might get a second one for my fiance as well.

gr8. lets gather as many orders we can before converting this to a GO.

after you have spoken to a rep on the phone and got the best quote he can give you, ask him to email you the quote and post it here as well if you manage a better deal. we need the best deal for everyone. :)

2209WA is not "FullHD". It is 1680x1050.

Prices updated in the first post with the most recent quotes and added more Dell LCDs in case you are interested in them :ashamed:

Wait for a bit. I am going to publish a big article on mid-range LCDs tomorrow. then you can decide for yourself what you want :p

EDIT:

First post updated again with ETA info.

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
EDIT:

First post updated again with ETA info.

So its gonna 19.9K as the final cost no further reductions.

When are u gonna place the order , will have to arrange for the money accordingly.

Still i am not confirming but lemme know when u guys gonna place the order also how to make the payments , just pm me the order placement details please.

I haven't decided when yet.

I am waiting for TechHead to fetch his quotes first. Anycase, will be ordering on or after Friday.

For payments, contact Rockfella.

I am not involved with any of the payment process, billing, ordering or anything.

I am in the same predicament as you guys. I got a good quote and I posted it here for everyone's benefit and a possible GO.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back