ICC World - Feedback Thread

dantool said:
i thought my statement is self explanatory. whenever you ask for a quote from iccworld

for an ebay.com product, there is a probability that iccworld will quote you an amount less than

listed price on GEB. seemed to be happening with lotsa products going by the listing of i2cworld on ebay.

so in order to protect their interests, ebay seemed to have clamped down on iccworld leading them

to remove ebay listings and introduce their own payment gateway.
But doesn't ICC list the item you requested on Ebay? They did in my case...

Just got a watch from US through ICC world. Only complaint is that they don't give the tracking no. Only when i mailed them i got the tracking numbers. But they were fast to reply to my mails.

The watch had reached their NY warehouse on 5th Nov. I got it delivered to Bangalore on 13th Nov. Shipping was Rs.450 and 26% customs was charged. 25% customs duty has to be paid for watches. Overall happy with the service

swordfish123 said:
Just got a watch from US through ICC world. Only complaint is that they don't give the tracking no. Only when i mailed them i got the tracking numbers. But they were fast to reply to my mails.

The watch had reached their NY warehouse on 5th Nov. I got it delivered to Bangalore on 13th Nov. Shipping was Rs.450 and 26% customs was charged. 25% customs duty has to be paid for watches. Overall happy with the service
Can u pls give the exact breakup of the expenditure if possible?? Will enable others to get a rough idea of the $ to Rupee rate used by ICC World.

^^

Here is the breakup from ICC world

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 7763

International Shipping: Rs. 450

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 2043

----------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 10256

Watch price $172.50

1$ was Rs44.8 when i placed the order.

Had ordered Keyboard Glow Stickers from eBay US via ICC on 27th. Received them yesterday. Over all a pleasant experience.

Re:Ok experience with ICC World

I had ordered something via their PPO service!

They said it reached Mumbai on 15th Nov and asked me to pay up for shipping.

After I paid they said they'll dispatch the package the same day.

No idea where it is yet!

They aren't responding to mails,
tracking no. not working!

EDIT -

Finally got the package today!(Nov23rd)

Thanks a lot ICC!!:hap2:

I hope to order a lot more from you guys!! :D

Re: Ok experience with ICC World

@sohail99, would you please give the price info, like the actual price of the item, additional charges through PPO? This would help all of us.

ordered stuff on 20th nov and received it today. everything was fine except lack of communication

as their site didn't update my order status.

Re: Ok experience with ICC World

sohail99 said:
I had ordered something via their PPO service!

They said it reached Mumbai on 15th Nov and asked me to pay up for shipping.

After I paid they said they'll dispatch the package the same day.

No idea where it is yet!

They aren't responding to mails,
tracking no. not working!

EDIT -

Finally got the package today!(Nov23rd)

Thanks a lot ICC!!:hap2:

I hope to order a lot more from you guys!! :D

Does the price mentioned is not inclusive of local shipping?

In PPO what you do is, you buy stuff directly from the vendor website and ship it to the address which you get from here after signing up for their PPO service!

when the package reaches their address in NY, they ship it to mumbai and when they have to ship it to your address they give you a final shipping price(the international shipping from NY to Mumbai)

Generally its like 6$ per lbs for 10lbs(weight of package) + 17% fuel surcharge and 10.3% service tax.

Or you can mail the ppo guys for shipping quote prior to ordering(depending on the weight of the package)

Just make sure you don't order any liquids. For some reason, they cant bring in liquids via PPO route!

Back