ICC World - Feedback Thread

sohail99 said:
Just make sure you don't order any liquids. For some reason, they cant bring in liquids via PPO route!
That's must be because I read somewhere a person actually travels down from the US with the stuff. Liquids are a no-no on flights.

No man, happened during the 95$ TF10 deal. I paid at 4 o clock, called them twice to request them to buy right away or the deal will end. Same happened, now its been 13 days no refund despite unmpteen calls /emails to the conrned person, Mr Sanjay at the mumbai office. Now today he has sent me a stupid screenshot which shows order cancelled saying the amount shouldve been creidted back to my account ! Here's the email I got as confirmation of the reciept of my payment from them.
Dear Karan Thakur,

Thanks for your order request. We received your payment of Rs. 6736 for Order No. 800193158

Unfortunately the item you have requested is no longer available at: Amazon.com: Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones: Electronics

We will refund your full payment of Rs. 6736.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to submit an alternative item request.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at shopabroad@iccworld.com or calling us at Tel: (+91) (022) 42468000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (+91) (022) 42468000 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Thank you,

ICC WORLD

And he sent me this stupid screenshot saying its my bank's fault ! Whereas the shot clearly shows 0 refund and that the order has been cancelled !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^ Once a transaction is Authorised, the merchant has to capture the amount. In this case it was only authorised and later they cancelled it, they never took any captured any money. I think you should contact your bank.

My bank statement which I recieved today, clearly states a real time debit of the said amunt. I got an sms the same time saying the amount has been transfered, and a mail from them that the amount has been recieved. Isnt that acknowledgement enough ? Also, if they dont have the money, if it isnt in my account, then where is it ? :s

^ In case of Netbanking or Debit Card, there is no option for just doing an authorisation check and hence the amount is instantly debited. The screenshot I believe is from their Payment Gatway EBS.

I think you should contact your bank regarding the refund mentioning the payment id or reference shown.

The screenshot is not from the payment gateway my freind. Understand, I paid in at 4 35, then got an email saying they recieved my payment. Now unless they have got my amount they will obviously not buy my item right ? They tried buying it at 9 40, till the the dela had expired. So they said the item expired we will refund your amount. If it was the way you aaid then they wouldve clearly stated that the paymnet will be reversed to your account not that they will refund it in 3-5 business days. Right ?

^ See when you make a payment through the EBS gateway, the gateway will give an OK to the merchant saying the payment has cleared, they then purchase the item for you. The amount is not sent to their account immediately. They will settle maybe end of every day or two days after which it goes to their account.

A refund even if processed will take 3-5 days to be reflected in your account. It is NOT instant.

Okay , if that is how it is , even then I did this on the 27th of November, today is the 9th, shouldve happened by now right ?
In any case I'm going to talk to the bank guys tmorw, but its SBI, those freaking old good for nothing will hardly understand all the trash I have to explain to them :/

^ Yes it should have reached you by now, that is why I asked you contact the bank.

You can try mailing them from OnlineSBI too. :)

Hope you get your refund!!

Always buy time sensitive stuff(time sensitive deals) directly and ship them via PPO!

I too did and no probs at all!

PhotostarSR said:
Even i had a very good experience with them.
The differece between KMD's prices and ICC's is becoause KMD undervalues the product rates and hence pays lower duty..whereas ICC is not undervaluing and hence we have to pay higher customs...
Wats KMD and its WEBSITE???

ordered Amazon.com: New Trent Super-pack IMP500 5000mAh External Battery pack for 3G iPad, iPhone 4 4G, iPhone 3G 3GS, iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G), Motorola Droid , HTC Android Phones, Blackberry (curve, bold, tour, storm) Brand new: Electronics from ICC world and recieved in flat 8 days but i think the shipping and customs were overcharged. Rs. 1800 for the item and 1000 bucks as shipping and customs

From the carton box, it seems that the item was shipped via FedEx to India and then via Bluedart to me. Also, the item was losely packed. Anyone could slide the side cover and pull out the item.

1000 bucks for Fedex shipping + customs is a steal ! :p

1800 for a $40 item is also a proper price.

IMO it was a good deal.

The packaging being loose is unfortunately an Amazon issue. They ship expensive lenses in a flimsy packaging as well.

spawnfreak said:
ordered Amazon.com: New Trent Super-pack IMP500 5000mAh External Battery pack for 3G iPad, iPhone 4 4G, iPhone 3G 3GS, iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G), Motorola Droid , HTC Android Phones, Blackberry (curve, bold, tour, storm) Brand new: Electronics from ICC world and recieved in flat 8 days but i think the shipping and customs were overcharged. Rs. 1800 for the item and 1000 bucks as shipping and customs

From the carton box, it seems that the item was shipped via FedEx to India and then via Bluedart to me. Also, the item was losely packed. Anyone could slide the side cover and pull out the item.
Mostly the item was shipped from Amazon by fedex. I don't think they ship individual packages by fedex.

1k I think is reasonable too.

Sent from my Orange San Francisco

had ordered security cams from US Ebay seller through ICCWorld. On delivery i noticed wrong items. Promptly informed Sanjay Ghosal at ICCWorld. He was very understanding and agreed to send back the cameras to US. I had to explain why it was necessary to return the items and why i couldn't use them. That was around 4 months ago.

Paid for shipping from Nagpur to Mumbai. The policy till then was simply that ICCWorld guarantees delivery of items listed in original description. The item was shipped back to China from US. Seller could not be traced. The items were covered under Ebay buyer protection plan. Now Sanjay has offered full credit for those items and can be applied to any future order. However their policy towards US ebay sellers is modified now.

***Please note, ICC will not be responsible for any items purchased through eBay.com sellers, including delivery time, item quality, item description etc. ICC may assist in the return or exchange of the item, however the buyer must bear all return costs and duty fees and ICC shipping fees will not be refunded.

recently noticed increase in shipping cost and taxes.

Back