ICC World - Feedback Thread

recently, two packages were lost in transit by bluedart.. :mad: :(. luckily they were insured and below 200$ value- max insured amount is 200$ for PPO packages. Be it Divyank, Anas, Akash, Sanjay, Firoz. I have yelled at all of them a number of times because they always seem to have answers contradicting each other.

Their Insurance refund policy is also b@#$#!t, i had bought the package when USD rate was 56(excluding 3.5% visa conversion and 12.36% service tax) now when they agreed to process refund, USD rate was 60.36, they charge me everything in dollars even the insurance amount of xyz% of the package value is in USD then converted to INR on the day they send the invoice to customers.

They insist on agreeing for credit of the package value in PPO account to be adjusted against future shipments.
Biggest issue in agreeing for credit in PPO account is:
Credit is provided at at 56INR/USD conversion value and they use the current date USD conversion rate while invoicing and would be deducting from credit amount in my PPO account. That's plain b@#$#!t.
Sanjay has told me that it is as per their policy which i cannot find anywhere on their website and that he has already spoken to their management.
When i asked for bill of entry and customs payment receipt for the two packages which were stolen while in transit by bluedart to file a police complaint of theft, those idiots on the call told me that they don't know anything about that :mad: and they don't have such documents. He told something about FORM 5.

i currently have 2 packages sitting at their saki naka warehouse since 3 days and they are not dispatching anything as they have some customs audit going on(they informed the same over phone). :(

can anybody with adequate knowledge in importing stuff please let me know whether its possible for any import license holder to get electronic goods inside the country without Bill of entry???

I don`t think they give BoE for any of their packages. Either they`re paying custom charges in bulk or have some arrangement with Mumbai customs. They`re based in Mumbai, so won`t be surprised if they do.

Two of my shipments delivered at NY is yet to be updated in their system. This inspite of requesting Divyank to check with their NY team to get it updated.

I didn't have any such issue with my latest packages. However the one before that was stuck with customs for more than 2 weeks. I had declared the value of the package quite less and that caused problems in my case. I get all my packages delivered to my sister first in US and then she consolidates them into one package and her address is on the package so maybe that's why they don't ask me for detailed seller address, etc.

By how much did you undervalue your item? In the region of $5-10 or $50-100?

Lol. My shipments are usually big. In that particular case I undervalued by $500. This time around I undervalued by $200 and there was no problem.
I had done that once, thankfully nothing happened, I declared a 1178$ play store package as only 500$.

Forgot to mention - I had a good experience with these folks (eBay ID: i2cworld_inc3) a month back. Sourced a Corsair H60i (before the USD vs Rupee rates jacked up!) from eBay GEB and bit a good deal for 5.1k. Ordered on a Monday and received it on Saturday. US to India within 6 days flat!

The only downside was the box was shipped without any additional packaging/bubble wraps/cartons. Just a cellophane tape wrapped across the sides. Fortunately, the contents were safe.

Spoke to Divyank yesterday. Apparently, they are holding shipments in NY because of the customs audit in Mumbai.

Anyone got their shipments held either in NY or Mumbai?

Mine is in new York for two days...
Spoke to customer Care and apperntly it's compulsory to add seller name and address,he inform me that they need only one u.s. address ,we can give relative address to them...

Mine is in new York for two days...
Spoke to customer Care and apperntly it's compulsory to add seller name and address,he inform me that they need only one u.s. address ,we can give relative address to them...

I had given them complete seller address, when i created the Unique Package ID. But, they`re holding all shipments in NY till completion of the customs audit.

one more package of mine is being held in new york but one ishopinternational order was just dispatched from new york warehouse yesterday, i have got a email confirmation saying the same that my package has been shipped to india.
i hope i receive the stuck packages and customs doesn't seize PPO shipments if they find out something wrong in the audit.

one more package of mine is being held in new york but one ishopinternational order was just dispatched from new york warehouse yesterday, i have got a email confirmation saying the same that my package has been shipped to india.
i hope i receive the stuck packages and customs doesn't seize PPO shipments if they find out something wrong in the audit.

I think they`re holding only PPO shipments. Currently have nearly three PPO shipments held in NY awaiting dispatch. Have you called their CS team? Did they give any date for dispatch from NY?

I was told they`ll be dispatched on Thursday. But haven`t got any e-mail from them, that packages have been dispatched from NY.

CS is as i told before Bul$#!t. Even ishopinternational shipments are being held. just spoke to their dispatch manager, slowly customs will release, but they dont have any date. as long as i would be receiving the packages, i am fine with the delay.

Can anybody plzz help me..this is my first experience with PPOBOX..I have ordered a Galaxy S4 from amazon.com..as they don't ship in India so i used ppobox..now i got the tracking no. today and have updated the tracking in PPOBOX...now got a call and a mail from ppobox and they r asking for sellers address...I told them i have ordered from amazon but they r telling me to update with sellers address.
I m really confused how to get sellers address..anybody faced this problem plzz help me

Can anybody plzz help me..this is my first experience with PPOBOX..I have ordered a Galaxy S4 from amazon.com..as they don't ship in India so i used ppobox..now i got the tracking no. today and have updated the tracking in PPOBOX...now got a call and a mail from ppobox and they r asking for sellers address...I told them i have ordered from amazon but they r telling me to update with sellers address.
I m really confused how to get sellers address..anybody faced this problem plzz help me
Just provide them any relatives or friends US address

Back