ICC World - Feedback Thread

I don`t think they`re sending the invoices in advance now. They`re taking 5-7 days after the item is dispatched from NY.

How did you manage to get through to them? I`ve tried like 10-15 times for the past couple of days.
Their CS must be the biggest bunch of arrogant c**ts, you`ll ever speak to. Most of them think they`re working Apple or Google, judging by their tone![DOUBLEPOST=1376752713][/DOUBLEPOST]Got an invoice for $225 Mobile Phone.
Looks like they`ve started charging Service Tax.

Item Actual Weight Including Volumetric (lbs.): 1.06

ICC Shipping, Handling & Clearance Fees: Rs. 876
Customs Duty: Rs. 1,708

Service Tax: Rs. 108.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Due: Rs. 2,692
Do you got your parcel in hand. After payment how mant days it takes. Am bit confused because i got an invoice from support@ppobox after mailing to Mr.Sanjay. After that the person called Divyank replying the stereotype response like " We will ship asap". Now what should i do? Shall i make payment. How long it will take after payment. No clues that my parcel in NY or in India.

Do you got your parcel in hand. After payment how mant days it takes. Am bit confused because i got an invoice from support@ppobox after mailing to Mr.Sanjay. After that the person called Divyank replying the stereotype response like " We will ship asap". Now what should i do? Shall i make payment. How long it will take after payment. No clues that my parcel in NY or in India.

If they`ve sent you an invoice, It`s most likely to be in Mumbai. They usually dispatch them in a day or two after you pay the invoice.

If they`ve sent you an invoice, It`s most likely to be in Mumbai. They usually dispatch them in a day or two after you pay the invoice.

Hi, I had invoice amount on 20th august and got bluedart tracking no. on the same date. But till today the bluedart tracking info shows as
Pickup Date
blank.gif
20 August 2013
From
blank.gif
Mumbai
To
blank.gif
Baroda
Status
blank.gif
Contact Customer Service
After contacting the customer service they said the parcel had reached baroda and it will delivered by 2marrow. hope i will get it in my hand soon.

And got an email from PPObox regarding updated procedures and guidelines and give a offer of 10% on final Shipping cost

As an appreciation for your patience through this challenging time, we will be offering a 10% discount on the shipping portion of your bill for all shipments dispatched from August 22 to September 15, 2013

Discount on Shipping charges :) :) :) . Shipping is1000 to 2000!! So max we can get is 100/200,discount. Peanuts!!!!! Compare to the headache and trouble they have given in then last 2 months

As an appreciation for your patience through this challenging time, we will be offering a 10% discount on the shipping portion of your bill for all shipments dispatched from August 22 to September 15, 2013

Discount on Shipping charges :) :) :) . Shipping is1000 to 2000!! So max we can get is 100/200,discount. Peanuts!!!!! Compare to the headache and trouble they have given in then last 2 months
Now when they are loosing Business They are Giving discounts lol
Previous the call centre guys were Like Some Mafias over the Phone,when our packages were stucked with them and they had no clue what so ever is going on.
They themself cheated the customs and ever now and then they are blaming the customers,with stupid excused like underValue and wrong descriptions.
I had asked for custom receipt for three of my packages for which i have charged like heck,and its almost 15 days there is no response for that...
Shop and ship always provides custom receipt for the package..[DOUBLEPOST=1377193161][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can anyone shed more light on CHA procedure.
with the dollar at 65 and 67 on paypal what u want to import lol

Last edited:
Needed a screen for my sister's DNA. Cost of screen was $100. They charged Rs.1392 as customs duty.
I am certain they won't be getting any business from me in the future.

Last edited:
Needed a screen for my sister's DNA. Cost of screen was $100. They charged Rs.1300 as customs duty.
Ask them for Custom receipt for the same what they had paid to customs
These guys are just big time cheaters and end of day they simply blame customers for undervalue and mis declaration

Ask them for Custom receipt for the same what they had paid to customs
These guys are just big time cheaters and end of day they simply blame customers for undervalue and mis declaration

I definitely will. If they don't provide me with one, I will take it up to higher authorities.

Needed a screen for my sister's DNA. Cost of screen was $100. They charged Rs.1392 as customs duty.

Mobile parts are duty free.

I got nexus 4 screen, battery and front housing for 150$..via fedex,customs opened package too.. No duty levied.. Go with www.etradesupply.com... Shipping might be high.. But it was worth it..

No AFAIK , mobile spare parts are duty free !

http://www.cbec.gov.in/ub1112/cs-explanatory.pdf

CHAPTER 85:
85.1 Full exemption from basic customs duty, additional duty of customs equivalent to excise
duty presently available on parts, components and accessories of mobile handsets including cellular
phones is being extended to parts, components for manufacture of PC connectivity cable and subparts
of parts and components of PC connectivity cable, battery chargers and hands-free
headphones of mobile handsets including cellular phones. [Notification No. 23/2010-Customs as
amended vide notification No. 19/ 2011-Customs refers].
[DOUBLEPOST=1377714790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bought a Motorola Atrix 4G housing about an year ago. Shipped by EMS. Was cleared Duty free.
This is luck.

Mobile spare parts are duty free by default.

Back