ICC World Twenty20, 2010 (Apr 30 - May 16)

the super 8 is where India will be tested. I guess with all the IPL practice we might make it through to the semi finals.

@Darth coder and Renegade-thanks ! i got the song!

Terrific knock by Australia, ruined the last few overs though. The five wicket maiden over is prolly gonna go down in history as the most epic last over ever in T20 history. Also can anyone explain why Drik Nannes is playing for Australia? o_O
Darthcoder said:
Damn you damn, I thought you would treat a fellow Hyderabadi with a bit more respect :p.
Asking a fellow member to leave you alone cant possibly qualify as disrespecting. ):

wth did australia have to commit hara kiri for? 5 wickets in 6 balls! btw kamran akmal got loads of practice lobbing grenades i think! all that grenade throwing practice paid off with those run outs and direct hits to the stumps !!!

Wasnt it 6 wkts in 7 balls ..?

Pakistan somehow gets sch records for bowling .. hard to believe even while you are watching that this is going to be a memorable over. All the wickets were You miss i hit stuff.

I think Dirk is Australian born but his parents are from Netherlands.

Hence he can play for both the sides.. Dutch Quota via Parents.

Yes, the Aussies should be able to defend this meaty score.

There... Pakistan lose their second wicket, 28/2, they need 164 runs of 16.4 overs now. :cool2:

Pak is Aussie's bi*ch. 10 straight loss in a row against Aussies :lol: Ammer got a 5 wicket maiden though..don't see those too often.

sunny27 said:
In today's India Vs South Africa match a song was played before the Indian and South African national anthems. Which song was it?
can anyone tell me?

Its:

Vangelis - conquest of Paradise

West Indies has always been the worst place to have a cricket tournament. I don't know why they keep it there. :|

I hope they come up with an alternative to the D/L method. It sucks for the team that has batted first. West Indies was not supposed to win the match against England so easily. ~_~

damn said:
I hope they come up with an alternative to the D/L method. It sucks for the team that has batted first. West Indies was not supposed to win the match against England so easily. ~_~

D/L is shit man, cricket stadium's should have a shed of some sort, as it is Cricket is so less, and even that gets spoiled with the rain >.< :mad:

Back