ICC World Twenty20, 2010 (Apr 30 - May 16)

Australia

vs

Bangladesh
Australia 60-5

Pakistan must be chewing their fingers apart by now.

11 straight losses to Australia and minnows do this to Aus. :D

This situation reminds me of Champions Trophy, when India were counting on a Pak win to qualify, and all we got was Afridi dropping dollies. Now if BD win this with an over to spare, Pak will be knocked out.

this is fun .. gonna watch HL package for sure..

gonna enjoy this match now whtever the result.

Edit:

B'desh Committing harakiri.. i thot they ll try to put up a fight.

btw is it just me or the Windies are actually playing some horrendous cacophonous beats whenever there is a six or a boundary ..??

WC T20 in South Africa was much better..

Australia scoring purely in sixes. This is terrible.

India has the perfect team today. Hopefully, they don't mess up.

Wont be able to see the match as i dont have TV in my office but keeping track of the match on cricinfo. I guess if they end up around 190+ which they will India wont have a chance until Mr. Duckworth and Mr. Lewis comes to rescue...

damn said:
India has the perfect team today. Hopefully, they don't mess up.

I ll be damned if India manage to win this match . Australia has the best pace attack in this tournament . They can easily defend smaller totals .

Well atleast we kept them from breaking the max sixes record.

The problem with chasing such a total is that only Dhoni can maintain an insane strike rate, Yusuf Pathan/Yuvraj have been off form for ages and all the others take time to settle down or throw away their wicket.

India will win. They managed to keep the score below 190 which is a miracle after what Australia got in first 16 overs. Watching live streaming now on webcric.com

:D Aus have plenty of bowling options too. It will be a miracle if India wins this match, having conceded 180 odd runs.

61/7 Ekkk they are playing with bats in wrong hands.

How daft. !!!

If India get bowled out within 103 they have to win the rest of 2 games to qualify.. :mad:

How worse can this get until India gets out of world cup.:mad:

Back