ICC World Twenty20, 2010 (Apr 30 - May 16)

ajab.ghajab said:
Rocking performance. Repeat telecast of last years WC. Way to go Dhoni and men :D

absolutely
seeing india's batting i felt that today india will win. But as usual sour grapes:mad:

dhoni is so clueless right now. when the media asks him what went wrong, he literally says that he had the best playing 15 possible and he just doesn't know. next moment he blames ipl parties. hilarious stuff.

and since the indian team is free now that they have been kicked out of the world cup, i can bet that someone somewhere in india today has the job of scheduling their extra free time for some ad campaigns.

what's sad is that this fu*kall team gets 2 full pages of the newspaper including the headlines while a real champion like anand who just won the world championship will get 3 inches in a column on the back page.

^i told you ipl was to be blamed!!!! @CA50 India's glory days of amazing cricketing feats and victories have all ended with the retirement of the senior players. It would be foolish to root for india in any major game against a quality opponent.

Check out this comic strip that I made :

t20india.jpg

lol Pak is going to be in the finals for the 3rd time, and there's been only 3 tournies so far. Only team that can stop Pak when they gain momentum like this after nearly being eliminated is India.

Can't Kamran Akmal just STFU behind the stumps..constantly cheering and saying something..so irritating man...

Am I the only one who thinks that he looks like a pig :ashamed:

Back