ICC World Twenty20, 2010 (Apr 30 - May 16)

pakistan lost!!! this has to be the best match in the t20 world cup!!!

i love the look on pakistan's face when they lose!!

and as i predicted earleir - its an ashes final and england will win it!!!

They won :D What a chase. last 3 ovs 48 runs. White Gone. I thought the Pakis made it to the finals again. But :p

Now want the POMS to win the cup ;)

Australia deserve the cup. England has the option of surrendering before the match starts or face humiliation of the highest order. Collingwood, your call!

Australianism prevails. As for our players, they must be wondering why Aussies try so hard. 191 is ungettable. Not worth the effort. Better relax with the tummies hanging out.

Nixy said:
Want England to win this. Australia have won too many World Cups already.

Not a good logic IMO. By that reasoning, Zimbabwe should win this cup. Poor guys never win anything.

Params7 said:
Yeah true, Aussies deserve to win because of just...Australianism . They just play to win everytime, not for anything else.

Australia is slowly but surely returning to be what they were till a few years back - undisputed champions. It will take some more time, but they are definitely on the right track what with all those youngsters (bowlers) pitching in for them.

Can India pull something like this...

The only thing i remember is needing 3 of 5 balls 3 wickets in hand...and we lost all 3 that too versus zimbabwe

Hats off to hussey...needed 34 of 12 he made 39 of 11...Truely they deserve the trophy now....But i still would love eng to win as they dont have any cups on their name...

So far only Bangladesh of all teams seemed to give Australia a tough time with the bat. I'm rooting for England, but with Pieterson being the only one performing they dont stand a chance.

When Cameron White got out I switched off the TV.

Come back today morning to see the highlights and it was A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A-S-M on display.

Unbelievable!

Pak have lost to Australia in the last 14 matches now(including all forms)

Even earlier they had this dubious distinction of the longest losing streak in ODI between 2 test level teams (14-0) and that is excluding the above statistic and a few years back. AUS have a mental edge against PAK.

MAGNeT said:
Can India pull something like this...

The only thing i remember is needing 3 of 5 balls 3 wickets in hand...and we lost all 3 that too versus zimbabwe

Hats off to hussey...needed 34 of 12 he made 39 of 11...Truely they deserve the trophy now....But i still would love eng to win as they dont have any cups on their name...

Remember the Pathan brothers against SL. Scored 30 odd in last 2 overs to win.

Dushie said:
England will win this one, law of averages will come into play, Australia has already won too many games.

I really hope England win. England have been in few 50over finals without a cup of tea to show for it. I hope they win this. Will be good for cricket.

Back