ICICI B2 Banking - True Internet Banking

Are fund transfers from a normal ICICI savings account to a b2 savings account instant? Or that too will take a day??

^^ Thats good. :)

Btw I applied for the account on 21st and till now no one from ICICI has contacted me. How long did it take for you guys?

My account was activated today . As usual i must say ICICI sucks really, the only reason i opted for this account was virtual credit card which SBI doesn't provide. The option is not available in my b2 account, on asking at live chat they say that it will be available in future "BASED ON MY account usage" . So much for a truly online account .

do u have any other icici bank account ? Where is the option exactly. CC chat talk like bots anyway, does the option come after i put some money in acc ?

Saiyan said:
^weird , virtual cc was there eversince i got the b2 account.

hv u used it ? basically a option for the vcc shows, but the limit is 1 rupee in my case. :p n i have a icici cc since last two years. from what i could get out of the customer support, as posted by rapt0r, the limits will be changed based on account usage

Damn it guys...I just tried to log in to my B2 account and it's constantly giving an error of Invalid User ID. It was like working 7 days back.
Can anyone give me the customer care number of B2?:no: I can't even find a CC number on the B2 site...:mad:

clown_abhi said:
Damn it guys...I just tried to log in to my B2 account and it's constantly giving an error of Invalid User ID. It was like working 7 days back.
Can anyone give me the customer care number of B2?:no: I can't even find a CC number on the B2 site...:mad:

Here are the numbers from ICICI site

Mumbai 022-2830 8069
Delhi 98181 72310
Bangalore 98450 44362
Hyderabad 040-2312 8069
Chennai FSP 044-4203 5254
Calcutta 98314 53000
Maharashtra & Goa 97666 06555
Ahmedabad 99982 76666
Chandigarh 99159 26666
Jaipur 99500 15000

Not sure about the vcc limit but to obtain vcc facility you should have a existing cc from icici account. They may offer you a cc based on ur account usage in few months. Crap they didn't mention this term anywhere, this account is useless in most cases then :(

rapt0r said:
Not sure about the vcc limit but to obtain vcc facility you should have a existing cc from icici account. They may offer you a cc based on ur account usage in few months. Crap they didn't mention this term anywhere, this account is useless in most cases then :(

being an existing icici credit card holder will not help !!!. and neither will they accept application for the same. they will do that based on there own criteria :(

rapt0r said:

True!
Niether they tell what this kind of transactions are needed

My account is taking tooo long to get activated. I submitted the documents on 30th and it still shows document submission in progress. I mailed them twice and they said the account would be activated in 7 working days after document submission.

i have got my B2 banking account activated at last...

guys i just want to know how do i transfer amount from my other bank account to my B2 bank account..what about the MICR, IFCS codes ?

Back