IEMs:HiFiMan RE-252- price drop , AKG K340 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Guys stop bumping it before mods close the thread :|. Anyways need some cash urgently so this one has to go asap .Final price drop .7k shipped. :). You cant get anything better than this for the price :D

Price drop on AKGs. - 2.5k Shipped.

Added a Refund Policy for RE-252 - If you don't like it return it.* :D.

Bump ! Open to reasonable negotiations if buyer is seriously interested. Grab it guys , this one's one of the top IEMs under 250$ .Can't get better than this. ;).

i might be interested in the RE252 , but have a query .
Currently i am using RE2 , with my sansa most of the time . It works well .

But as i have searched , RE0 and Re252 need amplification to shine . and i dont want to get into the hassle of adding a fiio etc
so wanted to know the performance of RE252 on directly connected to clip+ ?
basically a comparison b/w my RE2 vs RE252 on same player .

re252 is a top tier iem. No comparison to re2. And most importantly re252 DOES NOT require amping, its very effecient. Faheem himself uses it mostly with his fuze iirc. Above all you have a refund policy. You can't have a better deal.

I myself perhaps have bought it only if my re1 was sold :(

^ True the RE-252 doesn't need any amping at all. and for someone who is coming from an RE-2 there will be a night and day difference with the 252s. I would suggest you go through the reviews and read the sound signature.If you think it suits your taste only then buy it :)

PS : This RE-252 is already in the hands of esantosh , He will most probably decide his final purchase in few days. Even if he does buy it , I also have another brand new RMA-ed RE-252 for sale if anyone of you guys are interested. I haven't yet made my mind if I will keep it or sell it to upgrade to something else . Since the other one I have has a 1-2 filters less and 1 ear tip used.I might keep its price less as well :p.

anubhav2345 said:
But as i have searched , RE0 and Re252 need amplification to shine. and i dont want to get into the hassle of adding a fiio etc so wanted to know the performance of RE252 on directly connected to clip+ ?

That should be RE0 and RE1, I think. RE-252 is one of the best IEMs for low volume listening. It is easily driven out of Clip+. If I need say -25 on my Rockboxed Clip+ for DDM, I can safely keep -28 for 252 and can go as low as -31 dB (I think RB has volume from -50 to 0, so that would be like 50% for DDM and 44 to 38% for 252). On sound signature, I'll tell you should I choose to keep them after some more listening ;)

Replied back again .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Fast Shopping , Payment Made .

Expecting a confirmation from Faheem and then docket no. :)

^ As I already informed you, your's will be shipped on Monday mate .You will get it on Tuesday :).

RE-252 shipped to Esantosh , received payment .Product delivered. Expecting a long impressions thread from him soon :D

another one for santosh. greedy this guy is greedy......he is eying almost all the unversal top-tiers .....WTH! IEM monger.

BTW you sold both re252 you had.....why?
are your upgrades here.

^ Yea sold both of them. I had ordered a pair of Triple Fi 10 vi from a head-fi member 2 months back for about 9k .They were lost on their way to India and there's no way I am able to find it .Most probably they never made it to India and the person who shipped it is going to try and find it via USPS customer care. But frankly speaking ,Ive give up hopes. 9k gone in the wind :(.

I am in some urgent need of cash to get a new phone (can't live with this nokia 6030 ) and as of now will try to keep my self satisfied with the Brainwavz M2 and an amped RE-0 (icon mobile). I will surely miss the 252s like hell cause they were in a different league altogether but hopefully someday when the time is right and I have enough cash I will go for something BIG :D. (or if I miss the 252 too much , will get a cheap used one from head-fi later :p ).

^ Change the title and update the first post :mad:. Or do you have a secret stash of 252 to sell? ;)

Unless Fang is planning on a truthful successor to 252 in SQ, I think it'll remain unique among the top-tier IEMs. Will try and post impressions before tonight.

Now, strategy, Is there a 12-month EMI option for TF10? That is the only thing missing in my collection :bleh: :ashamed: ;)

@ esantosh - LoL , i am next in line for TF10 , dunno why this lust for IEM's never stops .... :p

Well , as of now waiting for my RE252 to arrive , lets Rock On from Tuesday :)

mids - treble ...head direct started with two IEMs viz. RE1 and 0 ...respectively ..now they are closing the gap one by one ( increasing the bass quality along the way)

re0 ...............great highs, above average mids || bass quantity level 1
re1 ...............great mids, above average highs || bass quantity level 2
re252 .......... great highs, good mids || bass quantity level 3
re262 ...........great mids, good highs || bass quantity level 4

...going by their formula:
re272 ...........great mids, great treble || bass quantity level 5!! ...aka perfect IEM.

i wrote this as a joke but really there seems to be quite a pattern!!
@ Faheem ... :( , i hope the other guy finds it and sends it (this time via a courier service...really after my sflo delay i dont trust post ( cause indian post is involved)), did it reach india or is there no tracking option?
@santosh ...lol you know my situation, i can give you 30-day EMI option , with 30 installments (want more installments .... PM me for details) and 0% interest !! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back