Audio IEMs to go wth Nationite SFlo2

haraakiri said:
Are you sure? :O Now the delay in getting Sparrow hurts even more.:mad:

Have you ordered the sparrow yet?

I just got Amarbir to list the RE-0 on ebay today. hope to see them soon. :D

Asked him to put it up on ebay so it was a bit more than normal - Rs.4580.

Think its 4175/- + tax otherwise.

It's slightly less on his site. He was saying it might be his only piece so check asap on his forums. He'll probably get back to you sometime tomorrow.

bennysachdev said:
But the thing is, no true audiophile will ever touch the eq.

I mean the sound of the sflo2 is so good that i prefer it with the eq off and i'm sure you would too after you get an RE0 / RE Zero.
Agreed
and line out sounds even better.

Sushant, i'll be back home on sunday. We'll meet then and you can decide there if you like the flo.

haraakiri said:
Are you sure? :O Now the delay in getting Sparrow hurts even more.:mad:
Yeah . Infact recently after I tried my RE-0 with uDAC ,I realized that almost all the mid-fi / high end IEMs/cans are limited by portable sources like Fuze, iPods etc. The uDAC makes the RE-0 sound insanely amazing :O. I am sure one can achieve similar sound by using a audiophile grade portable player like Sflo 2 or maybe Sflo2 -lineout >> Arrow 12HE amp .

^do update its firmware and learn to be a little bit patient with the player. Awesome sound + 3.5" screen at that price as just awesome VFM.
How much did it cost you BTW and where did you order it from ?

^ I think he hasn't got it yet. Even I am waiting to now how much did MP4 Nation value it and how did customs treat it .

i ordered the sflo combo form mp4nation

and my order is stuck "pending custom inspection" from 7th .....but why is it stuck itey should charge the duty and get on with it .....why keep it till now?

also what about re-zero and re0, lynx has rezero also at ~5100 ....i have heard they are easy to drive ( in comparison to re0 cause of their low impedance) but with sflo 2 dont think thats a problem (right?)....what i want o know is the difference in SQ wehn driven by a good source

^Can understand your pain. My sparrow amp is stuck with customs from 24th July. Not even BY number has been generated. I just don't know when that would be released.
As Faheem suggests, perhaps getting sflo 2 now and an amp later could be a good decision. sflo 2 headphone out is warmer, with colder RE0 that would be great.

gamingstill said:
thanks for suggestions :D purchased from MP4 nation for 7200 with cover etc
8GB / 2GB ? And how come you got it so cheap ? Can you tell me the order details ? I wanted the 8GB with at least one cover. 140 +15 is like 15 dollars less than the bundle price of 170. And I'll get the M1 and three covers. I am kinda confused.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
8GB / 2GB ? And how come you got it so cheap ? Can you tell me the order details ? I wanted the 8GB with at least one cover. 140 +15 is like 15 dollars less than the bundle price of 170. And I'll get the M1 and three covers. I am kinda confused.
Nationite S:Flo2 Leather Blue Custom Case PREORDER $14.50

Nationite S:Flo2 8GB 3.5" Touch Screen HiFi Audio Player $139.50

Free Gift - Viewing stand + USB Car Charger

and i also got $2 quantity discount :D

gamingstill said:
Nationite S:Flo2 Leather Blue Custom Case PREORDER $14.50

Nationite S:Flo2 8GB 3.5" Touch Screen HiFi Audio Player $139.50

Free Gift - Viewing stand + USB Car Charger

and i also got $2 quantity discount :D

Alright.

On another note, where did you buy the RE Zero from ? and for how much ?

EDIT: Have you received the SFlo2 ? If yes, how long did it take with the free shipping ?

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Alright.

On another note, where did you buy the RE Zero from ? and for how much ?

EDIT: Have you received the SFlo2 ? If yes, how long did it take with the free shipping ?
got RE-ZERO from head-direct for ~5200 almost a month back .
Wating for the S:flo2 :fatigue:

gamingstill said:
got RE-ZERO from head-direct for ~5200 almost a month back .

Wating for the S:flo2 :fatigue:
Alright. And how long did it take for the RE ZEROs to reach you ? Any customs ? Signed delivery through Indian Post ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And hey whats the deal with the balanced plug thing ?

Ref: http://musicalmusings.themindofgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/DSCF9835_800x600-550x412.jpg

Are these pluggable directly to any 3.5mm source without the need of the tiny adapter provided ?

Back