Audio IEMs to go wth Nationite SFlo2

strategy said:
^re-zero is aailable with lynx india at ~5100 why import for 5200 with chances of custom duty

re0 is availalbe at ~4200

I checked at Lynx. Already placed an order for ebay deal.

The final price is that 5250 + 4% + shipping + ebay charges. Pretty much the same. And to tell you honestly, i trust head-direct more than Amarbir (for warranty purposes).

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Alright. And how long did it take for the RE ZEROs to reach you ? Any customs ? Signed delivery through Indian Post ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And hey whats the deal with the balanced plug thing ?

Ref: http://musicalmusings.themindofgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/DSCF9835_800x600-550x412.jpg

Are these pluggable directly to any 3.5mm source without the need of the tiny adapter provided ?

~10 days , no customs and don't know that it is through signed indian post or not as i was not at my home at that time ;)
it works with the headphone jack on my speakers (creative t6100)
it probably won't work with most of mp3 players n mobile phones. :no:

gamingstill said:
~10 days , no customs and don't know that it is through signed indian post or not as i was not at my home at that time ;)

it works with the headphone jack on my speakers (creative t6100)

it probably won't work with most of mp3 players n mobile phones. :no:
Can you please confirm this ? I am in two minds about RE0 and RE ZERO.

getting sound from 1 channel only when used with the ipod dock.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Want to write a bit about the impressions ?

Currently don't have any decent source so using them with onboard audio n RE-ZERO sounds good but nothing extraordinary..

gamingstill said:
getting sound from 1 channel only when used with the ipod dock.

Currently don't have any decent source so using them with onboard audio n RE-ZERO sounds good but nothing extraordinary..
Without that adapter you mean ? So we'll have to carry that thing always with us, right ?

Just a heads up guys, Firmware 2.30 is out for the T51 Telcast model

MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - Teclast TL-T51 Version 2.30 Firmware Released! 7-31-10

The T51 is the Sflo2(incase you din't know that already)

So this FW can be used with the Sflo2.
So far what i've heard from other ppl is that it improves the Sound quality even more and fixes a lotta bugs.
And improves Scrolling by re calibrating the screen sensitivity.
The volume has been reduced a bit.
The distortion level has been reduced which was reduced earlier with the 2.20 FW has now disappeared in this FW update.
Especially when the screen is on.
The bass is now slightly less bloated and more tight but has just as much impact.
The mids and highs have been improved.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Without that adapter you mean ? So we'll have to carry that thing always with us, right ?
yes its without the adapter and when adapter is used both channel works . The adapter is small n light so its not much of a problem.

Back