India blocks Chenab flow into Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darthcoder said:
^^ If everyone would think so :no:

a very valid point but !

@virus
even i dont think about religions and all in such an extreme manner (actually i keep on doubting the existence of the higher soul). he would not let the bombs explode at the first place, if he was there rite ?

but still i wud let u know a little incident that took place while i had went to Janta Market, a prominent place in navi mumbai to buy house hold items at cheap rates !

India-Pakistan matches were going on. India won, everyone was overjoyed but there were 2 muslims who have a shop there (i dunno if they are indian ones or leftovers from pakistan) who felt saddened and they uttered "yaar yeh hindu log ke saamne apni naak fir kat gayi, mazaa nahi aaya aaj ke match main"

i was like WTF...

but anyways most of high-mid class muslims who live along with us in good social area (not slums and chawls) have uplifted their mindsets and have learned to stay together with other religions.
its actually muslims (and HINDUs too) who stay in slums, live a freaked up life and keep on cursing god for creating this disparity between the rich and poor , become a menace for the society.

A human before a hindu and proud to be one.

Terrorists have no religion,they are mostly smalltime brainwashed losers and that makes them even more dangerous.An intelligent foe is better than a retard friend,and terrorists are retard foes.These fags do all the sh!t and bring disgrace to the whole muslim community.

The people of pakistan are just like us.They face these conditions even more frequently than us.Though I agree Islam is kind of more 'unforgiving' or extreme religion of all for the absolute followers.

Now,lets all agree that India is flawed from Inside and it hurts even more than all the terrorists of the world combined together.What happened to the internal intelligence?Its complete failure! they din't have (and still don't) clues so as to what was coming.A full fledged war is the last thing we want at this stage,economy is booming and the stage is set for the new world leader only if we kill our own demons,they should have finished off the sh!t once in for all at the time of kargil.*sigh*

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
u really think it was all mahatma gandhi who got us the freedom ??
actually its a mix of few incidents and few unsung heroes
Mr dinesh malhotra, fed up of the present situation sets out to change the history...:p :hap2:
Dinesh_Malhotra said:
@virus
even i dont think about religions and all in such an extreme manner (actually i keep on doubting the existence of the higher soul). he would not let the bombs explode at the first place, if he was there rite ?

Did you read your own posts??:mad:
What was all that you said abt the muslims then??
Dinesh_Malhotra said:
but still i wud let u know a little incident that took place while i had went to Janta Market, a prominent place in navi mumbai to buy house hold items at cheap rates !
India-Pakistan matches were going on. India won, everyone was overjoyed but there were 2 muslims who have a shop there (i dunno if they are indian ones or leftovers from pakistan) who felt saddened and they uttered "yaar yeh hindu log ke saamne apni naak fir kat gayi, mazaa nahi aaya aaj ke match main"
i was like WTF...
but anyways most of high-mid class muslims who live along with us in good social area (not slums and chawls) have uplifted their mindsets and have learned to stay together with other religions.
its actually muslims (and HINDUs too) who stay in slums, live a freaked up life and keep on cursing god for creating this disparity between the rich and poor , become a menace for the society.
This is where you went wrong..
Instead of WTf'ing, you could hav gone there and told the guys to chill maybe hav a few drinks with them and let them feel at home..
But why would most people do that?? They wont look macho anymore..:mad: right??

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
but anyways most of high-mid class have uplifted their mindsets and have learned to stay together with other religions.

I think here is a gap, we have one breed that doesn't or little care and interfere unless things get worse, they keep on ignoring muskeeters as their outcome of messing with them .
And second one take advantage of afore mentioned one.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
my mother`s brother (my mama)happens to be a deputy chief of Shiv-Sena in navi mumbai region, but he being a shivsainik i cant expect anything from him.
for him everything is Mr Bal Thackeray.
bomb phute ya izzat lute, jab tak BT nahi bolenge hum kuch nahi karenge

What did BT say/do the last few times that mumbai got hit ?

It is politically correct to say that the terorrists are poor, deprived etc, but I have seen no evidence of this.

They are probably from a priviledged background, well educated, tech savvy, having resources etc. This was the case in recent incidents in other countries.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
... who stay in slums, live a freaked up life and keep on cursing god for creating this disparity between the rich and poor , become a menace for the society.

i would suggest that we exercise some restraint if we are to discuss politicians here. things do tend to get ugly at times.. and i'm sure all here are aware of the 'orkut' incidents where ppl have been locked up by cops for comments passed about various politicians.

plus, as has been pointed out by fractal above.. the assumption that all terrorists are from an economically backward background is flawed. one just needs to take the example of the doc/engg brothers from bangalore who were involved in the car bomb incident in uk.

Party Monger said:
A peace loving hindu was the reason your ass is free from british ownership:p

This point is highly debatable.A combination of factors led to British leaving India and not because of one person.I hate it when people give Gandhi all the credit for getting India's independence :mad:.

blr_p said:
What did BT say/do the last few times that mumbai got hit ?

thats wat i wrote in my post above !

they are internal terrorists

Originally Posted by Party Monger

Mr dinesh malhotra, fed up of the present situation sets out to change the history..

check your facts.

ek kaam kar wikipedia par search maar . Gandhi was not the sole person to get freedom to India

Dinesh your care about your relatives and not about other's relatives??

[Explanation note1- its a question not a statement]

Thats the same attitude these terrorists have they care only for their kins, not others..

ofcourse i care for my family more than their`s.

i dont mind they leave or die

until and unless they are not terrorizing my people, i dont give a crap about them !

but if they start... then damn their families !

the one who starts has to suffer

Party Monger said:
This is where you went wrong..

Instead of WTf'ing, you could hav gone there and told the guys to chill maybe hav a few drinks with them and let them feel at home..
But why would most people do that?? They wont look macho anymore..:mad: right??

u want me to chill with a person, have a few drinks with him and make him feel home who in front of me said when pakistan looses a match against INDIA they feel intimidated ?

sorry i cant :(

actually i wud have loved to kick their balls off at that very moment !

if they dont feel INDIA to be their home, they can always go ....

no need to stay here

anyways we both dont need to spill mud on each other

I only got half of what you said above, if BT does not say anything then, nothing can be done.

Reason i asked is it seemed like a very good opportunity for political mileage.

It's rather curious nothing was said or done in that case.

Party Monger said:
i am against to all who`s viewpoints dont match with me
now a big GHANTAA for you .

do one thing:
open a NGO for all these people who dont feel @ home in INDIA.
serve them drinks, take them to parties, also let some sleep at your home !

to them you wont be a Macho Man but a godsend SAVIOR but in my eyes you would be another such Gaddar who is supporting people who have lived here in INDIA from past 2 generations or more and still dont feel India to be their home and cry when pakistan looses :E

sTALKEr said:
i would suggest that we exercise some restraint if we are to discuss politicians here. things do tend to get ugly at times.. and i'm sure all here are aware of the 'orkut' incidents where ppl have been locked up by cops for comments passed about various politicians.

i agreee !

pplz plz edit out name of this politcal figures who mite cause mayhem in our lives later !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back