India has restricted imports of laptops, tablets and personal computers with immediate effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mighty WTO couldn't do anything to China. China bans any foreign companies from setting up there unless they share their patents or knowledge with Chinese companies. There's still a long list of Western companies working in China who openly gripe about it but still have manufacturing facilities there.
China also has plenty of raw material so things can be manufactured there from start to end. That's not the case with India. Even if we decided to setup infrastructure to support manufacturing, we'd always have to rely on imports.

China also has plenty of raw material so things can be manufactured there from start to end. That's not the case with India. Even if we decided to setup infrastructure to support manufacturing, we'd always have to rely on imports.
There's a funny fact about China. Despite having a practically infinite supply of iron ore, China still choose to import some from India and then export the processed steel back to India.

China, not just as a country but Chinese companies have heavily invested in the future. They have monopolized the "future".

When nobody was looking, China went around the world and bought Lithium and other precious metal mines in the 1990s. Now, they have a monopoly on Lithium supply. The same could be said for Fusion tech. When the world truly needs fusion energy, china will hold all the tech patents.

Meanwhile, Indian companies are buying coal mines abroad.

Last edited:
@Ssreek
> So tiktok could come back as jiotok?
Here's the app list-

Jiobook
Jintagram
Jhatsapp
Jhapchat
Jinterest
Jeddit
Junkedin
Jiotter
Jiotube
Jinder
Jioblr

Some funny game names too-

Jeet for speed
Jio of duty
Medal of jio
Jorza horizon
Anil Ambani's Rainbow Six Siege
Gujratlands 2
Recharge cry 6- new dawn recharge pack
JS:Global Offensive
Jiofall 2
Jalo: The Master Chief Collection
Joom Eternal
Jaal of duty: Cryzone recharge

In short India might become one huge Jhoota nation with JIO taking over and making it Jindia!

Last edited:
@nRiTeCh
We totally should stop forecasting, freaking heck those may actually start happening :D:D:D
I'm actually wanting Jio to see this and make me at least their VP, only to rip them apart from saving India from being Jindia..
@nRiTeCh lol, that was a blast.
Leave something for adani too... He doesn't want to be left behind.
No no..first mota bhai then chota..

Last edited:
Here's the list-

Jiobook
Jintagram
Jhatsapp
Jhapchat
Jinterest
Jeddit
Junkedin
Jiotter
Jiotube
Jinder
Jioblr

Some funny game names-

Jeet for speed
Jio of duty
Medal of jio
Jorza horizon
Anil Ambani's Rainbow Six Siege
Gujratlands 2
Recharge cry 6- new dawn recharge pack
JS:Global Offensive
Jiofall 2
Jalo: The Master Chief Collection
Joom Eternal
Jaal of duty: Cryzone recharge

In short India might become one huge Jhoota nation with JIO taking over and making it Jindia!
You never know with Jio. I remember sitting for Tesseract Imaging and now they are bought by Jio and soon Jio glass will be released- https://tesseract.in/

..so Game Over :p, all of our frustrations out, now our SOUL and Mind are calm - relaxed.. please get go back to normal work as neither Modi nor Rahul will feed you but your hard work & good Mental health

Seems like someone in the IT was stoned really bad before taking this decision to ban imports.

Babaji ki bhutti!!!
Such ideas have a propensity to come back later with a vengeance.
@Emperor Anyways, looks like they overheard our frustrating posts.
:D
I think they read @nRiTeCh posts on Jiofied apps and realised the scheme is already out in the open.
images

Last edited:
@Emperor btw, what about the fine print ?
The mandate is still there, just with better clarity:

In my first post itself, I was fine with the idea by govt. which can save India some foreign currency. Only wanted idea to be executed fairly and for betterment of people than for nepotistic or chronic materialist interests.

@Emperor btw, what about the fine print ?
The mandate is still there, just with better clarity:

In my first post itself, I was fine with the idea by govt. which can save India some foreign currency. Only wanted idea to be executed fairly and for betterment of people than for nepotistic or chronic materialist interests.
I think.. even this Govt.'s FARM law too was 99% best law and it would really help small/medium farmers a lot, but GIANT Farmers and FARM Marketing Company (read commission agents, maximum are from political leaders/party) spoil and did all mess. If it would have implemented at that time, the condition of poor farmers & middle income consumers are facing now could have been averted to some extents and in coming year it may did some wonders to over all Indian FARM ECONOMY. (sorry for poor English)

I've problem with Indian govt. when Finance Minister react with "I don't eat onion" to when Prime Minister didn't react with Manipur issue.
I've left Facebook/Reddit/Instagram/Twitter etc to avoid BJP brainwashed supporters but they are omnipresent. BJP supporters think everyone should think/act like them. BJP is Good, Rest are Bad.
They label everyone with anti-national/deshdrohi whose oppose/resist with BJP ideology. Well BJP supporters like these people are more suitable for Whatsapp university.

BJP supporters behave like they're supremist and have all the GYAN from Vedas and Gitas but the truth is they don't have decency to acknowledge other people views/perception/experience about world.
In my family/friend groups there are uncle/aunt/friend who are doing free part time job for BJP and try to established Hindu Rastra. In past they didn't give a second thought and give me lecture whenever I put something slightly against this regime. So finally I've stop responding to them.

I think.. even this Govt.'s FARM law too was 99% best law and it would really help small/medium farmers a lot, but GIANT Farmers and FARM Marketing Company (read commission agents, maximum are from political leaders/party) spoil and did all mess. If it would have implemented at that time, the condition of poor farmers & middle income consumers are facing now could have been averted to some extents and in coming year it may did some wonders to over all Indian FARM ECONOMY. (sorry for poor English)
oh it would have lol, only those piece of shit Dalals/middle men would have lost on it, I can't offer you a legit source without doxxing myself but majority of our business is in trading/manufacturing and we buy grains in bulk in mandis (think tonnes everyday just to get an idea of the scale) and if you would see the prices that these ****ers buy at from farmers, you would be appalled yourself.
I've problem with Indian govt. when Finance Minister react with "I don't eat onion" to when Prime Minister didn't react with Manipur issue.
I've left Facebook/Reddit/Instagram/Twitter etc to avoid BJP brainwashed supporters but they are omnipresent. BJP supporters think everyone should think/act like them. BJP is Good, Rest are Bad.
They label everyone with anti-national/deshdrohi whose oppose/resist with BJP ideology. Well BJP supporters like these people are more suitable for Whatsapp university.

BJP supporters behave like they're supremist and have all the GYAN from Vedas and Gitas but the truth is they don't have decency to acknowledge other people views/perception/experience about world.
In my family/friend groups there are uncle/aunt/friend who are doing free part time job for BJP and try to established Hindu Rastra. In past they didn't give a second thought and give me lecture whenever I put something slightly against this regime. So finally I've stop responding to them.
which govt do you support then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back