Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like an invite if possible! No COD as have to gift to a cousin and location is a different city. Want to pay myself!

@Sobirvs What time are you online on TE mate? I've seen you miss invites on a few occasions now. You seem to arrive on the scene like the cops did in those old Hindi movies :p. The hero (our very own superhero @Dare Devil) has finished up the bad guys already by then :). Just try & co-ordinate with Dare Devil & you should get one.

rofl :p damn this made me LOL literally :p.. got the invite from @Dare Devil he is awesome :D This invite is for my shitty relative.. always bugging me after he saw the OPO on my hand.. Thanks again @Dare Devil[DOUBLEPOST=1418157932][/DOUBLEPOST]@paarkhi remove me again :) If any of my other friends wants one, I will let you know here. I hope that doesn't happen.

Anyone who gets invite pls send me asap today...i am thinking of returning since mine has yellow tint issue :(...Anyone who has returned it due to yellow tint let me know...what should i say to Amazon customer care..???

Anyone who gets invite pls send me asap today...i am thinking of returning since mine has yellow tint issue :(...Anyone who has returned it due to yellow tint let me know...what should i say to Amazon customer care..???

Don't want to try to fix the tint issue with the sunburn effect ?[DOUBLEPOST=1418183660][/DOUBLEPOST]@paarkhi, @Dare Devil and others who can help, please help me out ? Need 1 invite for a cousin or maybe even 2 if people here aren't interested anymore! Can gift 1 to the cousin and keep one for Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back