Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, i bought the phone yesterday with the given invite. All thanks to this thread and @raja_mastana. Btw how much time it will take to reflect the share-able invite in my one plus a/c? My friend wants one invite so pls add my name to the list again.

Guys, i bought the phone yesterday with the given invite. All thanks to this thread and @raja_mastana. Btw how much time it will take to reflect the share-able invite in my one plus a/c? My friend wants one invite so pls add my name to the list again.
I placed order on 2dec and still have not got a sharable invite from OnePlus.
If you need invite, take part in their contests through multiple email ids
I got 5-6 invites that way

I did lol! Anyways, paarkhi, add me again bro.. I actually need 2 invites now. Both for cousins :D Let me know if someone has invites :)
No, buddy the "like" button pressing was not meant for you, it was for our "Sec_mod" and that too only because he has just posted a "Thanks" post :) I never expect likes, if someone gives then that's ok, btw you are back on the list.

No, buddy the "like" button pressing was not meant for you, it was for our "Sec_mod" and that too only because he has just posted a "Thanks" post :) I never expect likes, if someone gives then that's ok, btw you are back on the list.

No No. I was kidding.. it was a joke.. oh well I guess not lol :p

No invites from yesterday what happened :( :(
that's because @Dare Devil has started going to the office, if you see he was the major source of invites and he had some of the bad experiences also like people returning the phones ordered on COD and so on. If I get an Invite then will surely share here. I've purchased 3 OPOs[DOUBLEPOST=1418288771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please add me to the invite list
you are on, your wait begins now, if you are serious and this is your first OnePlus then better to take part in the contests going on in OnePlus forums, most of the names you are seeing in the list here from below are repeaters those who got defective pieces and have returned and want to purchase again.

Frankly speaking I am also hunting for invites.yesterday I got only one.Till today shared 29 invites here.Placed 17 cod orders.Total 46.
3 guys refused the cod orders.
If you have issues with the phone I will help you for the return process.Already haarkiri received his refund yesterday. And yesterday return initiated for another member here.I am ready to help you if you got a defective phone.
But asked me to place the order through COD,then refused is unacceptable.
They also wasted 3 invites.

Hi Guys, Saw my friend's oneplus one a couple of days back....was in love with it. Participated in the contest and NO luck...couldn't get any invites as of yet. Anyway could I get an Inivte. Will be more than willing to share whatever i get in the future. Pls pls help me with a invite. Thanks in advance.

I bought phone using hdfc credi card. But I didn't receive any communication from amazon regarding cashback. I know it will be credited in feb 2015 but there is now way to find out if the offer was applied to the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back