Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the invites should start flowing in now....
Stay alert every one :) And keep hunting....

Just a heads up... Guys who have returned their OPOs need not necessarily wait for an invite.

Just contact Amazon cc, & tell them that you've returned the phone but you'd still like an invite to purchase another. They are acceding to such requests atm. Lots of guys on the OPO forums have (re-)gotten invites this way.

@daredevil
Thanks a lot dude. Received my opo today.
So far so good. Slight yellowish tint but does not bother me. Have tested most of the other thing .
The only con that I can think of now
1. Slightly bigger for my small hands. (Coming from iPhone 5)
2. Earpiece volume while sufficient ,the quality is kinda scratchy. It is nowhere near my iphone. But again not a deal breaker. I guess its just different.
Also android does feel a bit strange and disjointed but so many options that I have ended up completely confused !
I hope I get used to both the issues soon.
The phone looks very beautiful when the screen is off. It does feel like a spiritual
Successor to the nexus 4 .
Keeping my hands crossed for the next 10 days

Just a heads up... Guys who have returned their OPOs need not necessarily wait for an invite.

Just contact Amazon cc, & tell them that you've returned the phone but you'd still like an invite to purchase another. They are acceding to such requests atm. Lots of guys on the OPO forums have (re-)gotten invites this way.

I had called Amazon yesterday & requested the same, they rejected it saying I can't get an invite as I had mentioned Yellow Tint as d fault in the phone..
The rep mentioned that they are not giving invites for yellow tint issue, as they received some 60,000 devices back because of this issue & OnePlus One says that this is the feature of the phone..

I had called Amazon yesterday & requested the same, they rejected it saying I can't get an invite as I had mentioned Yellow Tint as d fault in the phone..
The rep mentioned that they are not giving invites for yellow tint issue, as they received some 60,000 devices back because of this issue & OnePlus One says that this is the feature of the phone..
Just try writing 'em a mail asking politely why can't you get one when your friend/s have?

Check the screenshot

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418686098290.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418686098290.jpeg
    496.1 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back