Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange... i hope you are not wasting the invites... just yesterday you claimed two in your account and ready to offer COD for others... now again collecting all.. give chance to others please!!!

mate I have like ordered 5, some for relatives, friends and colllege buds. I am not wasting any invites. Don't worry. If I get invites then I offer here. I did offer invites previously and then I offered a COD (that was one more invites I received but a friend of mine backed out last minute). When we tag other's, they don't respond, what's the harm in having it for self?

This invite I got is for my little sis who was asking to change his shitty galaxy core. :)

So what is the use of the queue > if people get it directly from others? please advice..i am new to the forum
Some donors are in a hurry or their invite is expiring then they just distribute to the online member from the list else it normally goes by the list. It all depends on the donor of the invite, list just gives an idea of people waiting and works as a quick reference to tag the needy when someone has an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back