Indiatimes Shopping Hot Deals & Coupons

Since I found that there is no specific thread for Indiatimes Shopping, I felt there is a need to create one.

Current Offers

Festive Dhamaaka Offer

Get 500/- Off*

on a purchase of more than 2,500

Use Coupon Code: SR124784102088202 Valid From: 25 - 29 January 2012

Get 300/- Off*

on a purchase of more than 1,000

Use Coupon Code: SR124784101739036 Valid From: 25 - 29 January 2012

Get 310/- Off*

on a purchase of more than 4,508

Use Coupon Code: SR124784104971165 Valid From: 25 - 26 January 2012

I will try to keep this thread updated from time to time.

Happy Shopping.....

Indiatimes don't have a good reputation in online shopping.

Many members here had some bad experiences with 'em.

http://www.techenclave.com/topic/50...atimescom/page__hl__indiatimes__fromsearch__1

so, beware,
<

Have ordered twice for this site using COD.

Both the orders were cancelled.

But ive heard a few success stpries as well.

So would suggest to call CC and tape the conversation and then order on indiatimes shopping

I got belkin 8 socket surge protector delivered from them for around Rs 400 couple of weeks back. Delivery was delayed though.

I had ordered Mirror's Edge via Indiatimes on Jan 1st 2012 it came on Jan 15.

This time I ordered few more titles using the coupon. I hope they deliver as mentioned.

I don't really mind the order getting delayed by few days but I need the delivery.

BTW, which customer care number works?

9876848888 or 9989468888?

Regards,

BTW, My first order of Rs.1515 got shipped.

They cancelled 2 Games due to non availablity
<

After speaking to the Customer care the representative said the time specified during order is that of Shipping the order not receiving it.

Also they said they will be refunding me the charges on my CC which is Rs.478 & the Discount given is only on one product & not distributed equally.

which means I will be receiving my copy of DiRT3 for Rs.59/- instead of 559/-
<

The minimum time taken to ship the order is 7 days after order.

Dont worry They will ship it to you.

If you do speak to the Customer service, make sure that you are polite & tell them that you simply want to receive the order.

They will make sure it will reach you soon.

BTW, I got a call within 2 hrs after I spoke to a Customer service guy about my shipment pending order. He said I will receive it max by this Week Thursday
<

Shop More, Save More

Get 300/- Off*

on a purchase of more than 1,199

Use Coupon Code: SR124784865366949 Valid From: 2 - 7 February 2012

Get 500/- Off*

on a purchase of more than 2,499

Use Coupon Code: SR124784866617903 Valid From: 2 - 7 February 2012

Get 1000/- Off*

on a purchase of more than 10,000

Use Coupon Code: SR124784866675318 Valid From: 2 - 7 February 2012

Had very terrible experience with IndiaTimes Shopping. They shipped me the product instead of refund even after cancelling order before they actually shipped it. :/

At least you got your product i got neither a refund or my product for about a month. It was only after i threatened them with a law suit and even made my friend lawyer call them about the same, they give me a refund but reduced the amount by rs.150.

I guess I am the Lucky one.

I hope it stays that way.

BTW, I received my order via aramex.

Packing was great & fool proof.

All three games were sealed & great condition.

I have ordered book on 31 Jan but they are still not shipped. I have already raised a complaint 3 days back was promised that I will receive then on 7th but still they are not shipped.

They are super slow. Better to choose Flipkart, HS18....

I have ordered book on 31 Jan but they are still not shipped. I have already raised a complaint 3 days back was promised that I will receive then on 7th but still they are not shipped.

They are super slow. Better to choose Flipkart, HS18....

Same here. BTW, how did you raised compaint? I tried atleast 5 times yesterday and 2day also, but they are always unreachable by phone support and the same with chat. People should seriously avoid buying from TOI shopping.

Customer Care Number

Remember to add 0 to the above number i.e. the number should be 09876848888 instead of simply 9876848888.

BTW, Received the refund for my second order which had Assassin's Creed Revelations & NFS Hot Pursuit.

I had paid 819+699=1518- 500= Rs.1018 via SBI netbanking.

I got NFS Hot Pursuit for just Rs.199/- only
<
& They refunded me Rs.819/-

Currently Happy with their service even if they are slow in shipping.

Same here. BTW, how did you raised compaint? I tried atleast 5 times yesterday and 2day also, but they are always unreachable by phone support and the same with chat. People should seriously avoid buying from TOI shopping.

I raised a complaint through their website, by submitting ticket against the order.

I got a call on Saturday and I was promised I will get the items in 2-3 days but still they haven't shipped them
<

Don't worry. Just speak in a cool way.

Give a call again & tell them that you received a call on saturday & the order still shows to be shipped.

They will update it.

After raising complaint, got a call saying I will receive the product in 2-3 days. Showed status as 'Verified' till 3 days, and now today I got an email saying, "Order has been cancelled due to non-delivery". WTF?

Worst online shopping. Will never shop again from TOI. Lucky for those who got their product.

They are the worst online shopping portal I have seen. I have placed an order for books on 31-Jan-2011 but still order no shipped. Already have raised numerous complaints bt it seems they are not interested in shipping my order.

Big fraud company. Uses your money & then cancels the order. Interest free money for a month!!!

Stay away from Indiatimes !!!!!

I also got bad experience with IndiaTimes few years ago. I received a faulty Walkman from indiatimes shooping. They have requested me to send it to Mumbai for replacement/repair. But I have not received any replacement and no communication from them.

Then i said bye-bye to indiatimes shopping.

Nits

Back