Indiatimes Shopping Hot Deals & Coupons

Received my second order after 3-4 weeks.

It was Hot Pursuit which I got for Rs.199/- & That too to my surprise I got a Limited edition box.
<

I never expected a Limited Edition Piece..

Receiving order is not enough to name a site as good. Order shd be delivered on time.

Their site says 6-7 days and they deliver after 3-4 weeks whats the point of ordering.

I have already placed my 1st & last order with them.

Passing through VERY VERY BAD experience with IndiaTimes shopping. Don't know whether they going to cheat me or refund amount as promised- they NEVER MAIL about problem reported or shipping details just wanted to save their skin every way.

NEVER EVER again use or advice anyone to buy from IndiaTimes, it's worst than local hawkers.

Yeah I too have similar experience, they never update the anything on ticket raised against order nor give anything in writing through email.....

I ordered on 30th Jan and today I got a call saying its out-of-stock and so it was not delivered and now they are cancelling the order.

Anyone got refund from them?

Indiatimes offering 40% discounts on books till 4th March...so hurry up.

They are fraud. Don't every buy anything from them.

They come with similar scheme on 30-31 Jan I bought some book and a month after ordering I haven't received my books.

I have feed of them. Called many times but every time I get response we will check & get back in 3-4 days but nothing happens....

Pls stay away from them and save your money.....Use Flipkart, HS18

Fraud or not, i dont know but i think this offer is good one

Sony PS3 320GB with Move Starter Pack Bundle (with in-built Blu Ray Disc Player) (Black)

http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com/control/product?product_id=B907934

+ Pick any game as your need, i picked up Killzone 3

Killzone 3 Collector's Edition

http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com/control/product?product_id=B153984

Total cost (it may vary according to your purchase but for me) [font=arial, sans-serif, helvetica, tahoma]
20503/-​
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif, helvetica, tahoma]
Coupon Code :​
[/font]
SR124787125110124

(3000/- off)

(Validity: 29 Feb – 06 March 2012)

FInal Price :

[font=arial, sans-serif, helvetica, tahoma]17503/-[/font]

They arent fraud.

This website is for people who have lot of patience. You should be ready to wait for few weeks. Also make sure that you don't yell at their customer support agent.

That's how I got both of my orders executed successfully.

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
Get Rs.200 off on purchase of Rs.1000 and its valid till 18 to 20 march 2012...​
[/font]

coupon code: SR124788410575047​
[/font]

Get Rs.400 off on purchase of Rs.2000 and its valid till 18 to 20 march 2012...​
[/font]

coupon code: SR124788410632148​
[/font]

Get Rs.900 off on minimum purchase of Rs.5000​
[/font]

coupon code: SR124788410694944​
[/font]

Get Rs.1500 off on minimum purchase of Rs.10000​
[/font]

coupon code: SR124788410760943​
[/font]

Get Rs.1800 off on purchase of Rs.15000​
[/font]

coupon code: SR124788410809952​
[/font]

Get Rs.2500 off on purchase of Rs.20000​
[/font]

coupon code: SR124788410855889​
[/font]

@

sandeepsachin

Yeah got the samsung champ deluxe duos and sony ps vita got delivered , ordered on 6th , received samsung on 12th and sony ps vita on 16th , as my payment was by credit card ,to verify they contacted me on 10th , so my orders got delayed , they updated the tracking numbers after it got delivered , got the tax paid bill for samsung , sony ps vita bill was not there , and contacted cc today and they told it will be solved within 5 working days ............

first experience went good ............

Back