Indiatimes Shopping Hot Deals & Coupons

well, there have been mixed feedbacks....people here ordered the nexus tab and received it after 15, some after 20 days and one guy made a thread in the consumer feedback section asking if he would ever get his tab that he ordered via indiatimes....so going by those no's, one thing's certain..they are not consistent....can depend on availability , can depend on their mood swings...yes, mood swings....wondering what i mean? i remember reading a post by some one ,not sure which forum where the guy placed an order for a high value item using a 10 percent code and they simply refused to process the order..they just did not want to give the discount. the refund was processed but only after a week...why send coupons when you dont want to offer the discounts? simple....stay away.... if you still persist , order at your own risk....

Thanks, I will let that offer go :bye2:

tradus has a similar 10 per offer going but tradus ain't that good either...your best bet is ebay....use a icici 10 per off and get it for 18.5 or wait for the flat 10 per coupons . home shop 18 might come up with a killer deal too ...something along the lines of say 16.5 17k....u never know....

"OKTOBERFEST"

I have mixed experience with Indiatimes.
Dealt twice - first it was smooth.
Second time - they sent me 23 SMS for my order of two books, saying ordered successfully. But I received the books after ONE month. :p
It was dead cheap, I didn't wanted refund. :p

Again tempted to get some books. with this OKTOBERFEST

I have 2 coupons of Indiatimes, which I am not going to use. The coupons value are Rs 750 each and can be availed on purchase of 2250 & above.
The details of your vouchers (valid till 10th Sep, 2013) are:
1) SR1107138P5LA399TRDBU,
2) SR110713760FMA4TOLT3I

Whoever uses the coupon, please confirm it here.

Last edited:
Back