Indiatimes Shopping Hot Deals & Coupons

Update, ordered one item on 16th, cancelled today, no reason given. (Lets see how the refund and another order goes)

^ ^ post some pics yaar...let me see how it looks
<

sold the champ without opening , and will post the pics of ps vita in few hours
<

Second order shipped (they are surly slowest), but if you do not need any thing instantly, you can crack some good deals as well. I got ME3 for 850 Rs.

About Ist order which got cancelled; refund is processed in 3 days.

BTW; you can apply coupon on Gift vouchers as well. I have bought one for shopperstop. Lets see if they honour it nor not.

WOW, 5 items out of 7, shipped with in 1 day from 3rd order. Out of that 4 received as well. So its pretty much depends on the vendor.

gap.gif
gap.gif
gap.gif

NSFAA

IGJUw.jpg

Indiatimes guys should be dealt in this way, i can't forget they charged me 50 x 3 = 150 bucks unnecessarily for some mobile recharge offer.

When i tried to call n mail them, their 1st response is that money can't be returned, what anybody can ask from them?

I had ordered a Nokia X2-02 it was shipped after 7 days of making payment and reached on the 9th day. So, shipping is not the fastest but I still won't call them cheats.

Also, I got a call from Nokia on the 8th day saying that they had dispatched my product. Also got a call on the 10th day asking if the product was delivered.

So, I am satisfied with their service... though they could surely improve shipping time!

I had all major problems when ever I ordered a game from them. Their vendor seems to have no stock of any game and have not updated the site. So all orders for games get cancelled. Rest for other items my experience is good (shipping is slow)

New Coupons for this month till 10th July 2012

100 off on 495 & Above
Code:
DEAL100

200 off on 2995 & above
Code:
DEAL200

600 off on 5995 & above
Code:
DEAL600

1200 off on 9995 & above
Code:
DEAL1200

1500 off on 11995 & above
Code:
DEAL1500

Happy shopping.:yahoo:

bought a sony vaio using the 10% coupon they have . the deal is superb as sony does not offer so much discount and that too on there latest stuff, hope it comes on time and everything goes well.

Back