Infy people .....

Guys, Can u all send ur ids with each of us (i know Supra, Darth and me are from infy). Atleast we will know the infy crowd among the TE members:)

Thanks mate.....final hours in Melbourne now:)

Darthcoder said:
Was nice talking to Vercetti :D.

Praks said:
Best part of Infy & Wipro is - Onsites :) Travel around the world..

That is true even for TCS/Accenture/CTS also.BTW CTS has the best on-site oppurtunities now that they have so many lucrative projects.One of my friends who joined this year is going to Boston by Feb

Marcus Fenix said:
That is true even for TCS/Accenture/CTS also.BTW CTS has the best on-site oppurtunities now that they have so many lucrative projects.One of my friends who joined this year is going to Boston by Feb
not necessarily for long term stints in UK.UK embassy needs payslips of 12 months for work permit it seems.That was the reason given to me by my manager here at Accenture.Shot term is still far away.

greenhorn said:
ex infy and glad to be out

Let's see how long you last :p
Same here Same here.

Buggers even fine u for walking on the grass.

Got caught in Mysore dc while playing flash games and had to pay 3k fine

:(

Seemed to me like a English boarding school

all of you involuntarily contribute to charity. Check out the inf foundation deduction from your payslip. Why add something to your salary if its gonna be mandatorily deducted anyway.

and when its spent, inf foundation gets the credit :S

only if you get caught :p

otherwise everyone does it , including top management. Its just the smaller fish that get caught.

for example, social networking sites are blocked, but not icicidirect, moneycontrol and other share trading sites :p

greenhorn said:
all of you involuntarily contribute to charity. Check out the inf foundation deduction from your payslip. Why add something to your salary if its gonna be mandatorily deducted anyway.

and when its spent, inf foundation gets the credit :S
err sorry for barging in, if its a contribution to a foundation/charity check if the donation is eligible to deduction under sec 80G at least you get some relief(err tax relief).:p
greenhorn said:
otherwise everyone does it , including top management. Its just the smaller fish that get caught.
for example, social networking sites are blocked, but not icicidirect, moneycontrol and other share trading sites :p
see the positive side, you can make money while sitting idle.....:ashamed:

greenhorn said:
that's not the only thing.We were trainees in Mysore when we got caught
BTW the going rate for getting caught while playing full-fledged games like CS or NFS is a stupendous
30k:O:O:O:O:O
Got this info from a E & R guy

^^Lol...while I was in Mysore for my training in 2004...we used to play NFS undercover in LAN with 3-4 ppl and there were regular fragfests and nightputs playing games in the E&R buildings:)

Back