Iniviting All Downloaders (No PC & laptop users)

Praks

Skilled
Sep 26, 2007
dheerajjotwani said:
Yup.on torrent completion and another script removes torrent and mail s me once a desired seeding ratiohas been achieved

Awesome, Could not have been better then this :)

ReVo_007

#techie
ex-Mod
Apr 28, 2010
Kolkata
Using ASUS N13U B1 with DD-WRT revision 16994 . Had initial problems but dinjo helped in solving them :) . Now running it for 7days and 4hours now :) [uptime] . Damn stable :D and getting seeding even at what and waffle :) cause of this router :) . And really PC doesnt have a use of 24x7 :D bought this router for this purpose only :)

Praks

Skilled
Sep 26, 2007
@rusty4ever

We have lots of people confirming on N13U's success.

Can you please post details + screenshot of working of Belkin play Max, Who knows we have a good competition b/w Asus & Belkin:)

rusty4ever

Disciple
Jul 13, 2009
belkin's latest f/w supports out of the box torrent downloading, I recently switched to ddwrt but haven't got much of time to configure with dd-wrt, sorry for screenshots but here is the details,

With belkin's latest firmware, you can access to play max's hidden interface in the page of the router "//router/bt.stm" or "//router/bt_main.stm".

From his interface you can add directly torrent, stop and run download, and in other words you can use only the this client, without use Vuze...

Praks said:
@rusty4ever

We have lots of people confirming on N13U's success.

Can you please post details + screenshot of working of Belkin play Max, Who knows we have a good competition b/w Asus & Belkin:)

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
devvfata1ity said:
I simply use my spare android handset with my unlimited 3G connection for 24/7 downloads. I need to charge the phone every 7-8 hours though.

Which service provider and plan do you have for 3G unlimited?

Psyck

Recruit
Sep 7, 2011
Most of the suggestions here were for NAS in combination with a router or media player, or other options like mobile/netbook/etc. Why not simply use a NAS adapter? Addonics Gigabyte NAS Adapter is selling on ebay for about Rs 3,000...

Cheers,

CK

There is a chasm; between carbon and silicon; that the software cannot bridge.

dissel

Skilled
Sep 23, 2007
Kolkata,WB
knanda said:
HI guys.. Can anyone suggest me a router that can download torrents and work well with the BSNL broadband??? Max budget is 4k..

Yes.....

Asus RT-N13U B1 = 3k (Max)

Asus RT-N16 = 5.6k (Better)

bobbyprajan

Disciple
Apr 22, 2009
Cochin
knanda said:
HI guys.. Can anyone suggest me a router that can download torrents and work well with the BSNL broadband??? Max budget is 4k..

Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH is another good option in 4K if you can find it.

Bobby

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
Dec 18, 2009
Ghatkopar, Mumbai
plus.google.com
Psyck said:
Most of the suggestions here were for NAS in combination with a router or media player, or other options like mobile/netbook/etc. Why not simply use a NAS adapter? Addonics Gigabyte NAS Adapter is selling on ebay for about Rs 3,000...

Cheers,

CK

There is a chasm; between carbon and silicon; that the software cannot bridge.

Link:NAS 2.0 Adapter Addonics | eBay

But it does not support NTFS, only FAT32. so no files over 4GB!

version 3.0 supports NTFS+ other USB port can be used as read only usb access.

knanda

Disciple
Dec 22, 2009
Hyderabad
dissel said:
Yes.....

Asus RT-N13U B1 = 3k (Max)

Asus RT-N16 = 5.6k (Better)
I have a ppoe modem with a single ethernet port came with bsnl boradband.. I should connect the Asus one with the BSnl Modem through the Lan cable right???