FS: Video Card Inno3D Geforce 1070 GTX 8GB (13 months warranty remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 15, 2018
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
13 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Want to buy Xbox Series X (don't play on PC much)
Just under 2-year old Inno3D Geforce 1070 GTX for sale. Mumbai buyers are preferred. Card has bill and 13 months of warranty left. Bought new from Gtek.in (Amey Gokhale). Never been used for mining. There is minor rusting on the backplate that has no issue on the card's performance nor will it be of any issue in case of a warranty claim.

Price is Rs 16,000 plus shipping. PM if interested.

Edit: attached pics as per TE guidelines. Hope this works!

Cheers. GPU-Z_1.jpgGPU-Z_2.jpgGPU-Z_3.jpgIMG_20201102_193921.jpgIMG_20201102_193937.jpgIMG_20201102_193952.jpgIMG_20201102_194201.jpgIMG_20201102_203527.jpgGtek 1070 bill.jpgIMG_20201103_114843.jpg

Last edited:
Invoice picture ? If not available, mark it as NO.

Also post pics with username, date on paper with GPU as well.

Invoice picture ? If not available, mark it as NO.

Also post pics with username, date on paper with GPU as well.
Hey, thanks. Invoice is available. Will attach a pic shortly. I've been a founding member on TE since 2005... you really want me to re-do all this? The problem is that the PC is at my other house will is currently not being used. I'll have to go all the way there to do this again. If you can make an exception, I would be very grateful! You can ask any of the founding members (Nirmal eddy, etc.) about me :p

Card is back on sale as the buyer has backed out.
Hey all, I'm uploading a pic of the backplate which has some minor rusting. This has no bearing on the card's performance or remaining warranty i.e. around 13 months. I have confirmed this with the seller Gtek (Amey Gokhale aka Darklord over here) whom I purchased this card from. If anyone has any issues either with the card or warranty, I will refund their money.

Last edited:
reg the back rust of the card u can remove it easily. Just remove of the port plate after taking out the screws attaching it ( dvi port screws and one or two screws at card side way) take vinegar liquid we use in daily in food items pour into a plastic box enough to dip the plate completely . keep overnight at place and then brush the plate with dish wash liquid or soap and u see very clean plate. ive done like this to remove rust from few gpu cards. This may not void warranty in any case.

Last edited:
reg the back rust of the card u can remove it easily. Just remove of the port plate after taking our the screws attaching it ( dvi port screws and one or two screws at card side way) take vinegar liquid we use in daily in food items pour into a plastic box enough to dip the plate completely . keep overnight at place and then brush the plate with dish wash liquid or soap and u see very clean plate. ive done like this to remove rust from few gpu cards. This may not void warranty in any case.
That's a fantastic tip, thanks so much! Will keep this in mind in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back