FS: Processor Intel 12th/13th Gen Processors: Core i5 12600k, i5 13600k, i7 12700k, i9 12900k CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Asteroid, how much are you expecting from 12900K. Please post, so that a prospective buyer may reach out you.
Expecting 38k as written in previous messages.

Regarding your previous statement, Primeabgb simply compiled the description of the retail processor in their OEM listing and OEM processors aren't not covered under warranty by Intel. Primeabgb hasn't clearly mentioned who is covering the warranty, and it might be possible they probably overlooked that information and forgot to update it on the OEM listing page.

May I request you to please not comment in my thread if you're not interested in buying. Also, most questions you asked have their answers clearly available across the thread in messages or the main post, I would humbly ask to you to spend 5 minutes of your time to browse the thread before popping off a new statement.

I have received the 3 CPUs.
I haven't been able to test them yet. I shall update here within 48 hours.
Update: There is confusion going on with respect to the original invoice. I hope I am able to resolve it soon with the seller.

Update: There is confusion going on with respect to the original invoice. I hope I am able to resolve it soon with the seller.
Is it not the invoice he has uploaded in the 1st page?

Attachments

• Inkedintel processors .jpg
    Inkedintel processors .jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back