Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

Indyan said:
Looks awesome, gonna order one.
I needed a good IEM with decent build quality.

I have been using this for the past few weeks. I won't go into sound signature, richness and stuff, since I am not audiophile. But, I love it. The build quality is solid, the earbuds are comfortable and the sound is great! Thanks FaH33m for the recco.
Anyone wanting a decent in-ear model, go ahead and pick it up.

FaH33m said:
Bump ..and an update. These are again available for ~49$. Grab it guys ..No other IEM under 4k can really match it's performance :D .
Ordered. Thanks for the news :D

At $49.5 M2 just won against the S4 I was considering

Or you can get M2 for 30$

http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=423

@mjumrani: The above link will be my 1st foreign purchase. Need some help & any precautions that i should take.

1) Plz list any precautions.

2) How to pay? How is the Rs-$ rate determined? Do i need to create a paypal account or anything? Or can i order from mp4nation just like i order thru ebay India (using my DEBIT CARD)?

3) Should i first contact the seller asking him for in-stock availability of product & time for shipping?

4) Which shipment method did you choose? Free or EMS?

5) If i get a contact from a friend for Customs, how do i proceed? After the Custom tax is levied or should i ask him to look out for a product shipped to my address (before the tax is levied)?

Thanks

dragonball said:
Or you can get M2 for 30$

Nationite S:Flo2 8GB + Brainwavz M2 + 3 Pack leather case [S:FLo2_8GB+M2+Cases] - $169.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

@mjumrani: The above link will be my 1st foreign purchase. Need some help & any precautions that i should take.

1) Plz list any precautions.

2) How to pay? How is the Rs-$ rate determined? Do i need to create a paypal account or anything? Or can i order from mp4nation just like i order thru ebay India (using my DEBIT CARD)?

3) Should i first contact the seller asking him for in-stock availability of product & time for shipping?

4) Which shipment method did you choose? Free or EMS?

5) If i get a contact from a friend for Customs, how do i proceed? After the Custom tax is levied or should i ask him to look out for a product shipped to my address (before the tax is levied)?

Thanks
M2 is not available for $30. Where did you see that?

1. There should be nothing to worry about if you order from mp4nation.net

2. The rate is according to the daily rate. Go to xe.com to find out. That's pretty much accurate. You can create a paypal account if you wish. Paypal is a very safe site. Suggest you not use ebay.

I used a credit card so I do not think they take debit cards. make a paypal account. Though I think you are allowed to use a card on paypal without verifying it. You'll have to confirm that with others.

3. M2 is in stock on mp4nation. Shipping details can be found on Shipping & Returns : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

4. I chose the free method. In case it does not arrive I will contact them. They will send another one in the worst case scenario.

5. I guess that should work. Where do you live?

Thnx to Fah33M For this Wonderful Review....

always wanted to know what songs Do U Use to review IEMS and Which format they are

OT : Is It True only AudioReapers Like Fah33M Recieve Samples?Or there is another Criteria? :)

I was really amazed by these when I first heard them as well. Totally awesome for it's retail price and with the sale, it just gets better.

Metalspree said:
Brendon now that you are getting ur RE 1 RMAed even after warranty time .Send me a M2 ASAP else i will cancel the RMA :p
Err, what RMA ? My RE1s warranty has expired. I have no idea what you are speaking off ! ;)

mjumrani said:
Ordered. Thanks for the news :D

At $49.5 M2 just won against the S4 I was considering

Do update the thread with your impressions after you get it and details about how much long it took for delivery etc.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Thnx to Fah33M For this Wonderful Review....

always wanted to know what songs Do U Use to review IEMS and Which format they are

OT : Is It True only AudioReapers Like Fah33M Recieve Samples?Or there is another Criteria? :)
I usually use an assorted play list of some electronica tracks with heavy bass,some alternative rock ,1-2 Jazz tracks and a few Bollywood/A.R.Rahman collection to test the IEMs. Most of them are 320 kbps or FLACs. Regarding your other query , you will have to ask that to the manufacturer. ;).

FaH33m said:
:rofl: . Spammers !
We can do it in your thread and its been long time we have spammed ,shoooo go away.

Some one send me an M2 will test it and send it back or will give away my RE 2 in exchange.

how does the M2 compare with image s4??

i missed out on m2 combo but still am getting the combo ...it is the nationite i am interested in

so if someone wants m1 (new and packed ofcourse) contact me.

Hope i am not breaking a rule with my above quote....mods feel free to edit it if i am .

strategy said:
how does the M2 compare with image s4??

i missed out on m2 combo but still am getting the combo ...it is the nationite i am interested in

so if someone wants m1 (new and packed ofcourse) contact me.

Hope i am not breaking a rule with my above quote....mods feel free to edit it if i am .
That is the question for the ages.

I had the same question. I found out that they both have similar quality. But the Fact that M2 costs 2200 and S4 costs 3600 kinda makes it a no brainer I think.

strategy said:
m2 costs 2200

who told you that.

internationally S4 retails for 80$ and m2 for $60

the importing m2 will cost you around 3500

Think before you speak.

MP4 Nation Purchase

Item Number Store Receipt $49.50 USD 1 $49.50 USD

Subtotal $49.50 USD

Total $49.50 USD

Payment $49.50 USD

Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'PAYPAL *MP4NATION'

Payment sent to admin@mp4nation.net

From amount Rs.2,194.00 INR

To amount $45.60 USD

Exchange rate: 1 INR = 0.0207839 USD

and when was that ..!?moreover that was an offer

as sold out as of now ....i said the mrp is 60

and when it comes in stock it will retail for 60.

i said import right ...what about customs?...shipping sure is free

sorry mods mylast message this debate

^ MP4nation undervalues packages to 5-10$ .Customs are never charged. Its out of stock now but you can't be sure it will be 60$ only when its back ..Might stay at 49$ only

Back