IP is listed in many blacklists. Help ?

Sohamsdays

Recruit
Hello people,
I recently started getting a lot of 403 errors from random sites on the internet the recent one being croma.com so I just checked my public ip and behold it was blacklisted from around 8 lists. I didn't know why but on one of them the reason was stated that my broadband has a lot of spam email services so they completely blacklist the ip range for protection. So my question was, is it possible to get it reversed ? I feel like the kid who got into detention because someone else was making noise lmao.

Hello people,
I recently started getting a lot of 403 errors from random sites on the internet the recent one being croma.com so I just checked my public ip and behold it was blacklisted from around 8 lists. I didn't know why but on one of them the reason was stated that my broadband has a lot of spam email services so they completely blacklist the ip range for protection. So my question was, is it possible to get it reversed ? I feel like the kid who got into detention because someone else was making noise lmao.
change the ISP you will have issues , you dont stand a chance as an individual

Hello people,
Do you have a static public IP?

Hello people,
How and where did you checked for blacklisting?

After performing scan, for 3 dns servers its showing red while rest all green.

1664459717252.png

uceprotect is a scam. They list thousands of IP's, basically false positives, so that people go to their site and pay them to remove it from their blacklist. Ignore them entirely.

Most well known ISPs will be handing out Dynamic Public IP addresses (same IP used by multiple subscribers but not at the same time) to their subscribers and in some cases you could even be behind a NAT so your WAN IP would not be same as you public IP address which just means you're behind a NAT and probably sharing public IP address with multiple users even at the same time.

With a country as big as India the misuse cannot be controlled so many domain controller blacklist such IPs and if they're really getting a lot of spam/scam/bot like behavior then they take this extreme step to blacklist the whole IP subnet ranges. You cannot do anything about this.

If you think static IP is the solution then there's still a chance even they could be in some blacklist. You can bypass this by using a VPN or trying your luck by reconnecting and getting a different public IP.

Back