iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer

Recruit
guys please help me choose one of these.. their specifications sound quite similar and i already have an iphone 3g(Got kinda bored with it).
i will mainly use my phone for music, games(if i get bored while travelling or in a party) and photography. ya i do watch videos on it occasionally.
how is the sound quality on both of it? Please help me with your opinions..

God bless..

LOL, Android can run on 500mhz device also and it runs fairly well. Android flies on quad core processor to have much functionalities which can be fulfilled by iOS only in dreams. One prominent feature is multitasking and then you have talking picture which shooting HD videos, etc.

It seems that in your opinion, since Apple dont have quadcore and 2 GB RAM, no other device should have it, LOL...........
I am wondering if Apple launches quadcore processor, what you would say...please reply to this. I am dying to see your reply on this.......
Please dont disappoint me....

if android can run on 500 mhz processor,
then why oh why did google refuse to give ICS to nexus one which has 1 Ghz processor?

And can any of android guinea pig clarify why android needs quad core processor and 2 gigabytes of RAM just to run ??

Can any android fan boy answer this ??

When your work laptops are dual core or maybe quad core , why does your beloved android needs 4 CPU cores for delivering functionality of phone and 2 gigabyte of RAM for running applications ???

iPhone5 is rumored to have a quad core processor. Why would they need it if it is already a perfect phone? It was a perfect phone even with a single core processor. why?why?why? this is fun... next question

Oh!Our IQ sensitive guy has joined in!
Get your pencil and papers ready boy!
We are in for a lecture how to UNDERSTAND Android,and how to make (DONT SAY COOK!!)an Android ROM.
BTW who was that,who wrote JB slows down a phone?
Of course in the hands of an idiot anything will slow down!
I just wonder how many of us actually have used both the os extensively!

LOL, Android can run on 500mhz device also and it runs fairly well. Android flies on quad core processor to have much functionalities which can be fulfilled by iOS only in dreams. One prominent feature is multitasking and then you have talking picture which shooting HD videos, etc.

It seems that in your opinion, since Apple dont have quadcore and 2 GB RAM, no other device should have it, LOL...........
I am wondering if Apple launches quadcore processor, what you would say...please reply to this. I am dying to see your reply on this.......

what hardware limitation you talking about?
by your logic,nexus one must run ICS as nexus one has 1 ghz processor and released in January 2010.
3gs launched way before.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

nexus one has quite capable hardware with 1Ghz qualcomm snapdragon and adreno 200 .
this is same chipset which is powering even 2012 phones.

what you talking eh?

iPhone5 is rumored to have a quad core processor. Why would they need it if it is already a perfect phone? It was a perfect phone even with a single core processor. why?why?why? this is fun... next question

Really!?only quad core?I heard it has a hexacore proccy,16GB of DDR3 memo and the sensor of 5D II !
I am thoroughly dissapointed!

by your logic,nexus one must run ICS as nexus one has 1 ghz processor and released in January 2010.
3gs launched way before.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

nexus one has quite capable hardware with 1Ghz qualcomm snapdragon and adreno 200 .

what you talking eh?

Do you understand there are other things like RAM and available system partition size. Never mind, who am i kidding... :lol:

3gs launched way before.

what you talking eh?
You again didnt replied what has been asked to you, anyways again reproducing it for your convenience:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back