iPhone 5 from Canada through FedEx?

tranceinside

Disciple
Hello Readers,
My brother has has pre-ordered unlocked iPhone 5 which are expected to reach between 21-23th. My question is how much duty is charged on cellphone? Where is the custom paid? I have a Airtel micro sim.. So i can cut it further to use it. Please share your experiences of previous iPhone purchases! Thanks

Well mine is good and i have ordered few case aswell.. Its one of the strongest and most beautiful phone i have ever purchased..The case is made up of aluminium and naturally gets scratches depending on your use.. Dont trust those stupid people posting videos on Youtube scratching the aluminium and claiming defect.. It is the highest quality product in the market and better then those cheap plastic phones from other manufacturers.. You may also check the drop test videos on youtube... Iphone 5 have competed all the smartphones and its officially the strongest phone in the market.

U must be Apple Fanboy.... just FYI, now a days almost all smart phones come with robust barebones.... i mean the build quality is almost equal for any manufacture.... u name it i will prove it with proof if at all if u have any doubts regarding that....
anyway, just telling you not to generalise things & forget the facts... it doesnt look good. Do consider all facts before spilling out beans from your pockets in ur favour.... hope you wont take it in a wrong way...

Well mine is good and i have ordered few case aswell.. Its one of the strongest and most beautiful phone i have ever purchased..The case is made up of aluminium and naturally gets scratches depending on your use.. Dont trust those stupid people posting videos on Youtube scratching the aluminium and claiming defect.. It is the highest quality product in the market and better then those cheap plastic phones from other manufacturers.. You may also check the drop test videos on youtube... Iphone 5 have competed all the smartphones and its officially the strongest phone in the market.

It doesnt look good:rofl: Stay happy with your toys!! We have a different style of living and minds.. I have bought more then 20 mobiles in my life.. and i love technology... You cant just consider me an apple fanboy.. For me its the best looking smartphone in the market at the moment and i look forward to put my hands on Nokia Lumnia 920 soon....I dont have issues spilling money as long as i am serving people and giving them a new life!! Goodluck with your life.

Back