Budget 20-25K iPhone 6 from Amazon/Flipkart?

cyberboy_varad

Disciple
I am planning to buy iPhone 6 as that's the only (4.7-inch) iPhone in my budget from Amazon/Flipkart. However, there are a lot of negative reviews.

Does it make sense to get one because of the negative reviews? Anybody with recent experience?

Is Amazon/Flipkart selling old refurbished iPhones under the new category?

I am planning to buy iPhone 6 as that's the only (4.7-inch) iPhone in my budget from Amazon/Flipkart. However, there are a lot of negative reviews.

Does it make sense to get one because of the negative reviews? Anybody with recent experience?

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't recommend buying a phone that came out in 2014 for 22000.

Refurb 6 is available for less than 10-12K - ebay. But the touchID may not work. optionally - @cisco_tech or @aasimenator - one of them have contacts for the same.

If you need to buy the iPhone, get the 6S or later, with EMI. It does not make sense to buy the 6 anymore. I have one, and I just use for calls while the XL2 takes all the heavy lifting..

iPhone 6 is a pretty good phone and has awesome looks too. But the tech is old. If you can live with it.. buy it. I sold it back in Dec'17. If I was you, I would buy 6s as it has better Cam and RAM & processor.

Back