Lying Unused
1. You will find few light scratches on the screen, No usability issue
2. Warranty Over - Don't have Invoice as this was by Office
3. Battery changed from Sweden (OEM Battery) - Not from Apple
4. Rest Phone works absolutely fine.
5. Lying Unused.
6. Updated to iOS 15.4
7. Only Phone is available - No Charging Cord, No Box
8. In No Way I am in the Mood of Negotiation - In case if you want to compare prices then show me genuine websites link.
9. Battery Health is at 100%

Attachments

• IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Phone received, was packed well; however, the phone is not fit for purpose as it overheats very quickly, cannot sustain BT connections, and gets dreadful speed over WiFi. Told OP I will be returning the phone and expect a full refund on receipt of the device.
Phone received, was packed well; however, the phone is not fit for purpose as it overheats very quickly, cannot sustain BT connections, and gets dreadful speed over WiFi. Told OP I will be returning the phone and expect a full refund on receipt of the device.
Waiting for a response from OP. Messages read.

Last edited:

Waiting for a response from OP. Messages read.
Hi,
Due to some personal exigency, I left for Dehradun yesterday, I am not carrying my work phone with me. Please return to same address from where it is shipped, I'll inform my mom to get the delivery. Although I shall be back by 30th and shall only be able to refund upon my return.

I have the same iPhone 6s 64gb kept for emergency use in case my main phone dies. And the buyer is absolutely right the phone get way too hot quickly. But app opening and closing is still smooth . No lag . Also this phone can be used with a thick case to avoid heat .

Hi,
Due to some personal exigency, I left for Dehradun yesterday, I am not carrying my work phone with me. Please return to same address from where it is shipped, I'll inform my mom to get the delivery. Although I shall be back by 30th and shall only be able to refund upon my return.
Yes, will do. Thank you.

Back