Iphone dreams shattered? Now what?

The iPhone has nothing other than flaunt value, a superb browser and the MultiTouch UI. Not that these don't matter, but they aren't worth 29k. Especially since 10 k Nokia phones have much better features. The symbian community is way better than the Appstore + illegal Repository anyways.

lol as no-one will buy music on the net in India...same way ppl wont care abt paid apps...nt the general off the street users :p

Supra said:
Well I am nt telling that, Safari is the best thing of the ifone...no questions abt that and undoubtedly the best browser in any PDA/candy bar phone :p

But Apple is a deadly evil...why do they leave out some features out here nd there , and no way they will hear to end users as well...as they dont care a damn abt power users...all they need is coochie---coo users :rofl:

Here we go again :p Man, don't just repeat most of what Lord N. said. Get some new points of your own :tongue:

What else is there to say re !!!! PPl on "TH[E]" other forum r so happy that they r posting scanned receipts of the Vodafone adcance as well. What a showoff :rofl:

get those ciphone for 5k to 6k njoy it for 1 year and throw it better than getting iphone for 31k than selling it for less for another version of iphone.These chinese iphone have all features of iphone inlcuding coverflow with a2dp and bluetooth file transfer.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
well thats my plan of action:) after seeing those stupid pricing of iphone:mad: :mad:

Supra said:
and the browser is crap with no proper JSP and flash support ...
Apart from Flash support, the iPhone browser beat the living daylights out of any browser on earth as of today.

@ Chaos - Used Dynolicious on saturday, its super super super cool! :D

37d7a2michaelso6.gif

had to slow down after 100 due to traffic, nowdays even the reclamation brigde has traffic ,damn

need a long road with less traffic for 1/4 mile ,

the car is a ford mondeo

jesal said:
grey market iphone 3gs coming soon :) updates later. price under stupid operator prices too... i might just get oneee

sorry to go a bit OT here, but is the 2g iphone still available in the grey market? anyone know its current price?

Back