Is Aadhar and mobile linking mandatory

Btw guys is Aadhaar secure? I mean to say that it is easily achievable to get a aadhaar card for a dog etc as per news channels. In my case I even managed to get aadhaar and other documents like PAN, voters id etc with fake age(-5 years) with the help of a genuine birth certificate which I bribed the doctors to get. So just how secure is Aadhaar? Anyone can get any identity probably aswel with the help of a genuine birth certificate and get citizenship aswel. Can't Aadhaar detect such crimes? And noone can prove anyway that I am -5 years because I have fake age in all official government documents. Can I be sued? I even bribed the policeman 500 rs to get my passport done. Is it a crime?

Btw guys is Aadhaar secure? I mean to say that it is easily achievable to get a aadhaar card for a dog etc as per news channels. In my case I even managed to get aadhaar and other documents like PAN, voters id etc with fake age(-5 years) with the help of a genuine birth certificate which I bribed the doctors to get. So just how secure is Aadhaar? Anyone can get any identity probably aswel with the help of a genuine birth certificate and get citizenship aswel. Can't Aadhaar detect such crimes? And noone can prove anyway that I am -5 years because I have fake age in all official government documents. Can I be sued? I even bribed the policeman 500 rs to get my passport done. Is it a crime?

Given that Aadhaar card was issued for Lord Hanuman in the name "Hanumana Ji" and with Photo no less and dispatched to Bangalore and the Mail man attempted to deliver it before realizing, I guess anything is possible. How many people at UIDAI must have seen this before and after printing.

upload_2018-10-21_19-8-22.png

Unlike holding Indian currency where the illegal part is only when you have not declared its source and not have not paid taxes which makes it black money, holding foreign currency is by itself illegal. If you go on a foreign trip and procure foreign currency for that purpose, you have to surrender is within 6 months time after coming back. You can continue holding max $2000 beyond that time if you can justify another upcoming trip. You can hold unlimited amount in coins though.

Couple of days ago I literally had heated arguments with Bajaj EMI card guy at croma for Aadhar linking with EMI card. He was kept asking for Aadhar number to increase the EMI card limit.

I argued that same can be achieved by providing pan number. In the end I had to show him that 1 cr fine and jail article.

I couldn't file the ITR because of pan and Aadhar linking as I haven't got Aadhar. And ITD keep sending me this sms every other day
''FINAL REMINDER: ITR V of PAN: XXXXXXXX, AY: 2018-19 not received at CPC. Submit ITR V or E-verify immediately. Else e-return would be invalid''.

Seems there is no other choice other than get it for ITR purpose. [emoji17]

Has anyone filed offline ITR without Aadhar?

I couldn't file the ITR because of pan and Aadhar linking as I haven't got Aadhar. And ITD keep sending me this sms every other day
''FINAL REMINDER: ITR V of PAN: XXXXXXXX, AY: 2018-19 not received at CPC. Submit ITR V or E-verify immediately. Else e-return would be invalid''.

Supreme court has ruled that Aadhaar is mandatory for ITR filing. So, no way around it.

Couple of days ago I literally had heated arguments with Bajaj EMI card guy at croma for Aadhar linking with EMI card. He was kept asking for Aadhar number to increase the EMI card limit.

I argued that same can be achieved by providing pan number. In the end I had to show him that 1 cr fine and jail article.

You can just sign and send ITR-V copy to bangalore office. No need for aadhar

Post it directly to Bengaluru IT HQ. This was in practice until online IT filing & aadhar came. Send via speed post for peace of mind.

Aadhar linking is still a mandate so unfortunately you have to link it to your IT account.
And I think ruling out aadhar from IT wont be favored by the government.

Last edited:
Back