Is mtnl landline broadband user facing this problem?

Yet another day and still the same speeds, 1504 has nothing but pls call ur exchange or speak to the area DGM, even the complaint on 198 is unattended, this has gone too far by their standards this time or are they always like this, dunno.

Yep no respite today as well...My speed test is showing 300 kbps from actual 2 Mbps. Is it happening for entire Mumbai users or handful are suffering from slow speed ?

hi,

to my knowledge they have big issues everywhere, my office, there are massive packet losses and can barely use it, my cousin at pedder road has the same speed issues as us, my friend at kemps corner has massive packet losses and frequent disconnection, to me it seems mtnl is doomed and dont have a clue about it

I'm also getting massive packet losses to all vstreet servers, and I kind of play CSS a lot.

Anyway, I'm getting my plan speed, ie 1mbps, but its very sketchy, and my QoS ( sustained service ) dropped from 98% to 67% according to ISPGeeks.

ok heres more, an update i would say, my net stopped working from last evening at 5pm to now and it started back but speeds are still at 1mbps so i think all of those who have had speed issues, they have locked the speeds to package

update

Today net went off for 15 mins at 5.45 pm and came up at 6 pm and my speeds were 2mbps but in about 2 hours or so, they now down to 1mbps, what the hell is wrong with MTNL

Same here. But it'll be temporary, so I've decided to use the time wisely. Getting the 10.6.6 Combo Update.

I'm back to 2mbps as well, but bad upload speeds of 256 kbps. Was getting nearly 1mbps upload till now for the past 10 months. :p

Is this temporary? Seems party is over. :(

Why can't they revise the tariffs? It's been about 1.5 yrs now since the last tariff revision. Bandwidth is getting cheaper by the day and I hope they double the speeds of all plans as they have done in the past few times.

update

something wrong, tonite again at 12.15 am suddenly my speeds drooped to 1mbps, dunno whats happening but something very strange

I was facing frequent disconnection from yesterday. Now today dsl led keeps blinking not connecting at all. Tried to call 198 that too is useless.

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

I had the same disconnection issue yesterday. What in the blue f*ck is going on? This whole month has been nothing but a nightmare with MTNL. I'm fine with getting only 1Mbps speeds, as that is what I'm paying for, but these disconnections, unacceptable. How about the rest of the folks out here from Bombay? Aren't you guys facing this issue?

Yesterday, I had quite a bit of disconnections. None today. I'm fine with 1mbps as well, but the throttling is crazy. My network meter widget is going crazy. And the packet loss is insane. Having issues with CSS :S.

Back