Is mtnl landline broadband user facing this problem?

vishalk said:
update

24361249 is the nox number i got from 1504, call them and i got my speeds back

Ho Man I Just Removed My Telephone & DSL Splitter, And Connected The Router Cable To MTNL Line Directly Without Splitter.

Got Connected In Seconds. Its Working Now

But Speeds Are slow I m on 512 UL Plan But Only Get Following Speeds.

1212448557.png

Now Will Have To Connect The Phone Again To Call These F*****s

I run my internet connection with my modem in my room, and the only telephone in the other room , with the splitter hooked up to the telephone. Least disturbace.

My internet has not been down, but back to plan speeds. Man it sucks, so should I upgrade my plan to 1 mbps, or move on to a more expensive but stable reliance 1 mbps plan (1500 pm)

Well it's been stable for the last 12 hours or so now. I hope it stays that way. I also check with Reliance for their Wireline facility and they say there is no feasibility in my area. It seems their "uber-expensive" Wi-Max is the only option, which I'm not really interested in. So I'll stick with MTNL and pray it rectifies the issue.

OK so far so good. It's been more than 24 hours and faced no disconnection till now. Hope it stays that way. What a relief to finally get some stability after such a bad ordeal. :)

I'll do it soon. But the net disconnects VERY often. Much more than it used to. And I have the modem set manually to GDMT and Annex A. I can't afford to put it at autosync up because then it just takes TOO long to get the connection back.

Back