Is this Genuine? Have you heard of Svaiza?

Snapdeal and all also had such offers. This is nothing but sort of forcing you to buy stuff from their shop or whatever it is.
Pretty come ploy. I would not put my money.

I had asked this question because I wanted to know if anyone here had any previous such experience of these sites actually giving away the price and if any one had dealt with svaiza before? I am already aware that money was to be given as back as cashback. I gad to buy a couple of things anyway so why not take a chance with some prize?

Snapdeal and all also had such offers. This is nothing but sort of forcing you to buy stuff from their shop or whatever it is.
Pretty come ploy. I would not put my money.
Forcing ? : Anyone holding a gun to your head ?
I think not. We could say, inducing you to buy, but forcing, definitely there is no force being used here.

Forcing ? : Anyone holding a gun to your head ?
I think not. We could say, inducing you to buy, but forcing, definitely there is no force being used here.

I was saying that the 699 you pay won't be refunded in form of your original form of payment but in some sort of snapdeal cash which means you HAVE TO buy something from their website later on to utilize that 699. Am i clear now or you need more explanation ?

Its lottery system,nothing else.
Amd no cash refund means,
Once you get in their loop,no way out.
They get to use the cash for free.

their is no refund process to your payment source.
they say you will get refund in their own currency.
what does that mean?

what is probability that you will win in lucky draw.

its same old lottery ticket scheme.
you keep buying tickets in hope of winning.

what does that mean?

rightly said and adding more to this, the refund they claim is in their currency which means you can just get your rupees back, you have to buy some DEAL from their website with that virtual currency.

what does that mean?

What it means is that your amount will be credited to your account and you can buy anything from their site with it. They sell a lot of things, I am sure you (or anyone) can find something.

You are essentially getting a chance to get a nice free phone, (or whatever) if you promise to buy something worth 700 from their site at a later date. Well I see nothing wrong in it, nor do I see any force being applied.

But, I am also not sure that they will ACTUALLY give away the price. It might be sham. The photos of winners displayed on their site are suspiciously all typical passport size photos like they were lifted from somewhere.

If they are actually giving away any prize and you need to buy something, the chance can be taken.

But, I am also not sure that they will ACTUALLY give away the price. It might be sham. The photos of winners displayed on their site are suspiciously all typical passport size photos like they were lifted from somewhere.

If they are actually giving away any prize and you need to buy something, the chance can be taken.
Like I said earlier, no one is forcing you.Just forget it and move on, why the fuss ?

Like i said, they are not forcing but they are not even gonna give you the phone. So if you trust your luck really well and believe these are not scam, throw away your 700 Rupees.

Like I said, I want to know if anybody knows if they are actually giving away the prize? That's all, No fuss.
then perhaps it would be better to phrase a question better than implying its a fake.[DOUBLEPOST=1365927483][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like i said, they are not forcing but they are not even gonna give you the phone. So if you trust your luck really well and believe these are not scam, throw away your 700 Rupees.
On what basis are you making this firm assertion about them not fulfilling the lottery, please share with us too.

then perhaps it would be better to phrase a question better than implying its a fake.[DOUBLEPOST=1365927483][/DOUBLEPOST]
On what basis are you making this firm assertion about them not fulfilling the lottery, please share with us too.

Because lottery is something which almost no one complains about and feels that "may be i wasn't that lucky". If you believe in them then please buy as many 699 coupons or whatever you want, go ahead with that.

Because lottery is something which almost no one complains about and feels that "may be i wasn't that lucky". If you believe in them then please buy as many 699 coupons or whatever you want, go ahead with that.
It's not about me buying or not, its about people spreading a canard, if you doubt something, present it as a doubt, or question it, do not turn your opinion into a fact. Bad mouthing a start up without facts is not going to be to anyone'e benefit. If you question it, see whether the lottery is audited by an external agency.

Back