Car & Bike is this tatas 1 lakhs car?

hello friends
i just want to know some information about tats 1 lakh car
this is pic i got from one auto forum of tats 1lakh car.
it look really good if the car has same look as this 1 has.
if any 1 of u guyies have some pics of tata's / bajaj's 1 lakh car post it here.:hap2:
1 more thing tata's have started the booking if 1 lakh car.

red-> tatas

silver one-> bajajs

looks like our modifieds Autos of mumbai :eek:hyeah:

this pics were mailed 2 me from 1 of my friends

bajaj looks better :hap2:

gives 34 kmpl claimed by bajaj

Here are some more images:

interior7.jpg
interior6.jpg

interior2.jpg
luxury2.jpg

ops 624cc fuel injected petrol engine,car produces 33bhp better if compared with price of maruti,highway driving figure of 20kmpl. The car is taller and wider than a Maruti Alto and this make comfort on the inside very good.

good work from tatas

Awesome!!!! I thought it will look something like Mr. Bean's car where you have to use a padlock but its amazing!!!! Now hopefully it wont make the engine squeeling noise just like when Indica was launched. But does it have to potential to REALLY pass the safety (which I think it will) and will the suspensions not be damaged in pot holes and all. I wouldnt be suprised if they make a hybrid with the CNG tank in the future.

According to Aaj tak the max speed is of 70 KM/h.

Looks damn lame to me ..... with those puny tyres and big body yukkkk

dunno y everyone is praising tata ..... i will take a second hand car if i have to buy car with 1.2L .......

i think even washing machines look better than this ......

Rahul said:
Looks damn lame to me ..... with those puny tyres and big body yukkkk

dunno y everyone is praising tata ..... i will take a second hand car if i have to buy car with 1.2L .......

i think even washing machines look better than this ......
Ahem, do you even realise the kind of effort, design and production technology that goes into making something like this?

Its an absolutely BRILLIANT piece of work, providing an AC, Power Steering, ABS, Tubeless Tires and much more for some 1.5-1.6L, and great specs for 1.2L.

People who criticise this car deserve to be shot, seriously.

its made for those people who carry their wives and 2 kids on a bajaj scooter for God knows how long and cannot afford a car. If you see small towns and cities near the school areas, its freaking amazing that they carry so many people in one scooter of a bike. I agree to what Anish has said- people who criticise this car will have to be shot. With so many things THE 1ST 1L car, its a haven!!! They managed to squeezed every basic stuff a car can have!!!

This is good even for people with sedans and hatchbacks. whats the point taking them out in congested roads with 8-10kmpl.

The front seats look like park benches. It would be nice if they cover the space between the chair's legs (See pic below) to give them a more meaty appearance.

interior2qj6.jpg

^ Well.. Cost saving has been done and is visible :)

6pack said:
bajaj's car looks better than this!

Difference is.. Bajaj is *probably* gonna roll out the production model in 2010 or so. But the Nano (not ipod :p) is coming to 'stores' Q3 this year ;)

And rightly said Anish!

I don't know whats up with some guys .. Despite praising the efforts they are pointing out the defects .. Nothing is perfect in this world.. if you are so talented go and create the same if you can :| I guess guys against Nano even can't create a Rickshaw :p Btw Hats off Tata Engg./ , a gr8 invention in fact ... I guess I would be getting one if it actually proofs what it is capable of ;)

@Kumar ; Acc to news channels the car hasn't been tested so its with Tata guys atm and even today nobody was allowed to examine the interiors so how you got that pic ?

Gr8 car & a new revolution in Indian Automobiles :D btw nice name lakhtakiya car :rofl:

Dark Star said:
@Kumar ; Acc to news channels the car hasn't been tested so its with Tata guys atm and even today nobody was allowed to examine the interiors so how you got that pic ?

See post #5 in this thread :bleh:

Back