Israel Hezbollah Pager Attack.

Regarding India's response to 26/11... Let's face it ....India and Indians have no value for their own people.

Look How easy it was for Dawood ( was already in Dubai) and Tiger Memon and many others to plan a bomb blast in India and kill hundreds and then leave so easily to settle abroad.
I mean what have we done about that too. Nothing.
Forget about bringing outsiders to justice. We cant even deal with our own shit here.

Pulwama also .... I was supporting Modi Govt. with not giving proof in those early days but over the time ....I happen to realise how easy it is to create false propaganda with this godi media support.

Look you claim you killed 300 terrorist and you dont have one single proof to share with your own people. What are you afraid off? Pakistani;s response.....they are already doing what they want to do.
They will keep the terrorist activity on whether you show the proof or not.

Best business in Lebanon will be selling pigeons.
Probably they will bring in new technologies, vet their systems more, etc.
Ironically remembering Telegram when it was touted as a tool to fight against repression in Iran (or to create civil disobedience in that country) by west, now TG is villain. How the tables turn.

Time To be more cautious from each & every Chinese things that have Circuits or Circuits connect with battery
Yeah man, now that Israel has pioneered this, every Tom, Dick and Harry may try this with various levels of success.

Anyone know where I can get a miligram of RDX to train my dog to detect it? Maybe cats can do it too, I'm not sure.

Yeah man, now that Israel has pioneered this, every Tom, Dick and Harry may try this with various levels of success.
I think KGB/CIA and all had already done something like putting explosives inside devices before.
Only thing is Israel has managed to do it at much larger scale . targeting big groups instead of particular person.

Now this still looks sophisticated work of art. Dont think any Tom Dick and Harry can pull this off.

Only a matter of time before the scare mongering begins

Exihibit A

Couple of paras that don't make sense

who needs box cutters or an underwear bomb to bring down an aircraft if a signal could overheat, if not detonate a couple hundred tablets or phones at 30,000 feet above the Atlantic?
I can't figure out how you target 'a couple hundred tablets or phones in the plane'

There is no possibility of detonation. Zero. These pagers detonated because they had explosive in them. Lithium batteries don't explode, they burn and this has been handled by crew since the 90s with laptop battery fires. Laptops still aren't banned on flights.
Wifi has become the norm on passenger planes. Whereas airlines once banned Samsung phones due to questions about their safety after reports that they overheated and still do not allow shipment of lithium batteries in the cargo hold, most passengers today bring laptops, cell phones, and tablets onboard flights.
Precisely why they want you to bring devices onboard so they can be handled in case of a mishap which isn't possible with them in the hold.

And just because everyone is hooked up to the planes wifi does not mean you can hack every device and get it to overheat.

He is confusing a compromised pager that will accept a trigger code to overheat with any mobile, tablet or laptop which has no such entry point.

Are water bottles or computers the greater threat? Do computers or phones have to be on to receive the signal that causes detonation? If not, will airlines ever accept such electronics in carry-on or cargo? If Wi-Fi is necessary to transmit the signal, is that the end of Wi-Fi on flights? And if passengers cannot do work on an aircraft, will they even fly or turn to video conferencing?
You cannot detonate these devices and wifi won't allow you to hack all of them.

He's implying the only permissable way to fly with phones, tabs or laptops is with them switched off brought on board.

Because Note 7 was banned from flying.

I don't buy it. The author is a political/geopolitical commentator that I'm aware of. He's not technical AFAIK.

IMG_20240920_195750.jpg

Apparently, a person of Indian origin (Norway citizen it seems) called Rinson Jose is also involved in the fiasco:
fiasco
फ़िˈऐस्‌को
noun
noun: fiasco; plural noun: fiascos
an event that does not succeed, often in a way that causes embarrassment
विफलता, प्रायः ऐसी जो शरमिंदगी लाए; बंटाढार

Why 'fiasco' ?

We need Politicians to send to Israel for Training to learn how to stand with Ruling Party in time of National Security and not giving vague/controversial statement in and out side of India.

Back